13 yo Jayme Closs Found

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Come sit next to me.

I'm going to guess that she "met" him online, they had a little romance, and she didn't realize he was a psycho who would kill her parents and kidnap her. Honestly, my first thought was that she was a partner in this, but then why escape? He lived 70 miles from her (?), how did he come into contact with her initially? How did he know she even exists? He worked with her parents for one day - is that how? They're ("they" being the police) saying that he had no previous contact with her, but that makes no sense at all. He surely met her or saw her somewhere or had contact with her in some way. Did he just enter some house at random and get lucky? That seems farfetched. And they're saying that he planned his actions, which also indicates he had a specific victim in mind.

There are a lot of questions about this story.

Shades of Starkweather right? https://www.bing.com/search?q=skark...9N13ABE91C7D8F5&form=CONBDF&conlogo=CT3210127

officeguy

Come sit next to me.

I'm going to guess that she "met" him online, they had a little romance, and she didn't realize he was a psycho who would kill her parents and kidnap her. Honestly, my first thought was that she was a partner in this, but then why escape? He lived 70 miles from her (?), how did he come into contact with her initially? How did he know she even exists? He worked with her parents for one day - is that how? They're ("they" being the police) saying that he had no previous contact with her, but that makes no sense at all. He surely met her or saw her somewhere or had contact with her in some way. Did he just enter some house at random and get lucky? That seems farfetched. And they're saying that he planned his actions, which also indicates he had a specific victim in mind.

There are a lot of questions about this story.

We are in full agreement.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, that's his story anyway. Still doesn't make a lot of sense, but I guess there is pure evil roaming the streets.

There is a role for the death penalty in cases other than murder. This evil creature needs to be buried under the jail.

Too bad Wisconsin doesn't have it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
How did that happen when the news said he lives 70 miles from her?

Fishy.

But whatever - I agree with Officeguy that there's no point in keeping this crazy person locked up for life and spending our tax dollars keeping him going. Put him down like a rabid dog.

I don't know yet. Maybe he lived nearby since he worked at the same place her parents did, only for a day or two. I read somewhere that he quit abruptly and moved away.

I hope he meets his demise in prison, soonest. :yay:

Hijinx

How did that happen when the news said he lives 70 miles from her?

Fishy.

But whatever - I agree with Officeguy that there's no point in keeping this crazy person locked up for life and spending our tax dollars keeping him going. Put him down like a rabid dog.

Start with cop-killer Abu Jamal.

California has 746 people on death row.They need to get started thinning the herd.

glhs837

Power with Control
I don't know yet. Maybe he lived nearby since he worked at the same place her parents did, only for a day or two. I read somewhere that he quit abruptly and moved away.

I hope he meets his demise in prison, soonest. :yay:

I'm pretty sure, given his soft pasty look, he'll spend a good bit of time wishing he was dead before he actually gets that way..... not my preference, as noted, he's a broken thing that should be just put down like a bad dog. Caught in the act, no question whatsoever about his guilt, poster child for fast track execution. One trial, one appeal, then you get a bullet.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Start with cop-killer Abu Jamal.

California has 746 people on death row.They need to get started thinning the herd.

I don't understand why anyone would get a life sentence anyway. If someone is so vicious that they need to be caged for life, it's time to execute them.

Hijinx

I don't understand why anyone would get a life sentence anyway. If someone is so vicious that they need to be caged for life, it's time to execute them.

(April 2009) Live from Death Row, published in May 1995, is a memoir by Mumia Abu-Jamal, an American journalist and activist from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is known for having been convicted of the murder of a city police officer and sentenced to death in 1982. Abu-Jamal wrote this book while on death row.

Now they call the cop- killer a journalist
Sounds about like the standards of today's journalists.