Calvert County T-Ball, Babe Ruth or CCLL

W

wmsaunders

My 4 year old is gearing up for his first year of T-Ball. I'm trying to determine which league is the better of the two. I've been told by one person that the only differences where the Babe Ruth uniforms were like those of Major League Baseball teams. Others have told me that Calvert American/National has access to more fields.

Does anyone in here have an opinion or any knowledge of this?

Any and all opinions/help is appreciated.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
My 4 year old is gearing up for his first year of T-Ball. I'm trying to determine which league is the better of the two. I've been told by one person that the only differences where the Babe Ruth uniforms were like those of Major League Baseball teams. Others have told me that Calvert American/National has access to more fields.

Does anyone in here have an opinion or any knowledge of this?

Any and all opinions/help is appreciated.

Where do you live? That would be a deciding factor between CALL and CNLL. If you are in Prince Frederick you would go with Calvert American.

Babe Ruth is in Solomons mostly I think for T-Ball. Last I heard all their Tball games are held next to solomon's firehouse.

Honestly I don't think their is much of a difference between any of them at the T-Ball level. I believe that Babe Ruth is more competitive then Little League when you get to the older kids.

rockfish

I agree, T-ball is pretty much the same regardless of the league. I coach for SYB and have since my son played T-ball. He's now 10, I'm still coaching and we both love it. I can't speak for the other leagues, but I know SYB has been great. Most all of the games are played at Cove Point Park. This Saturday is the last day for registration. Both SYB and I think Calvert will be at Solomon's and St Leonard firehouse from 9-12 this Saturday.

Home

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
I agree, T-ball is pretty much the same regardless of the league. I coach for SYB and have since my son played T-ball. He's now 10, I'm still coaching and we both love it. I can't speak for the other leagues, but I know SYB has been great. Most all of the games are played at Cove Point Park. This Saturday is the last day for registration. Both SYB and I think Calvert will be at Solomon's and St Leonard firehouse from 9-12 this Saturday.

Home

Do you know what days the minor leagues play on?

cdsulhoff

oh damn! I need to sign up my boy for ball! Thank you for the reminder! We are going with SYB! I just don't know what to do about my oldest son yet! He is trying out for a travel team but they have not made the roster yet! If he doesn't make the team then I was going to sign him up for SYB.