Cats Rescue Group?

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I tried searching for "Cats Rescue Group" and couldn't find it here. Does anyone know any "Cats Resuce Group"? I need to find my cat a new home and I do not want her to be put to sleep or anything like that. I want to make sure she is going to a very good and safe home that I can rest my mind knowing that my "kittie" is in a good home where she will be love and treat as a family member.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
What does the cat look like, is she up to date at the vets?

She is gray and white with black stripes. She looks like a Tabby kind of cat.

Yes, she is up to date at the vets and with her shots. Vet said she is very heathly cat.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
How long have you had her?

I have her for eight years. We got her as a kitten since she was four weeks old. The lady who gave her to us lied about her age. The vet told us that she wasn't even an eight weeks old on the day we adopted her. We took her to the vet straight after we left the lady's house for her to get an update shots (she didn't have any) and treatment for fleas.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have her for eight years. We got her as a kitten since she was four weeks old. The lady who gave her to us lied about her age. The vet told us that she wasn't even an eight weeks old on the day we adopted her. We took her to the vet straight after we left the lady's house for her to get an update shots (she didn't have any) and treatment for fleas.

It's a shame that after 8 years you just found out that you and the kids have cat allergies.

M

Mousebaby

There are many ways to combat the allergens they produce. I have 6 cats and my son and I are both allergic. We bathe them on a monthly basis and I keep my floors swept and vacuumed. I also have two of those Ionic Breeze machines in my house and allergen filters for my ac/furnace unit. We also take Zyrtec. You could say we are determined to keep our cats!! :lmao:

We also replaced all carpeting in the house. The entire upstairs is hardwood and the downstairs is vinyl tile. My bedroom is the only room with carpet. I suggest Endust and a dust mop on a regular basis to get the cat hair up and the dust. With all this prevention going on we rarely have a problem! I hope you can find an answer to your dilemma! :huggy:

theres also a product you can put on the cats fur to reduce the dander which is what causes the allergic reaction.

you can also get allergy shots or take benedryl

luvscats

I sympathize for you needing to find a new home for your kitty. I'd just like to chime in with some of the others that me and my husband both are allergic to cats. We have four. He takes Claritin, which you can get OTC nowadays. I take Zyrtec once in a while when I need it.

I hope your allergies aren't too too severe. I have a girlfriend who can't come to my house for a visit because her allergies are so bad. Luckily, I'm able cope easily with meds and frequent vacuuming. Good luck.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I sympathize for you needing to find a new home for your kitty. I'd just like to chime in with some of the others that me and my husband both are allergic to cats. We have four. He takes Claritin, which you can get OTC nowadays. I take Zyrtec once in a while when I need it.

I hope your allergies aren't too too severe. I have a girlfriend who can't come to my house for a visit because her allergies are so bad. Luckily, I'm able cope easily with meds and frequent vacuuming. Good luck.

My allergies is too severe that cause nose bleeding all the time. I tried all the med. and none of them are working.