Lexington Park, CHECKERS, COPS, What Happend?!

L

lizgoettee

KEYWORDS: Great Mills Rd - Checkers - Cops - Chase - WHAT HAPPEND?

Around 7pm last night, 25th of Feb, my boyfriend and I were driving by the Checkers on GREAT MILLS RD. In the center lane it had looked as if two cops at one time were chasing the car that was in front of them. The car was left with the drivers side door WIDE open, looking as if the driver fled, plus the cops were no longer in their cars. While driving by, the passenger, a black, mid-sized female with large hoop earings stepped out of the car and started walking away, not running away, but walking away from the scene. Without thinking much more into what we just saw we headed on our way to the Greek restaurant down the street. Just after ordering our food we saw the female walk right by the restaurant. Instead of going to the Sheriffs station that was there she just started walking into the middle of the parking lot and I just lost her because it was dark out. She may have gone into the grocery store or just gotten into her own car... who knows?

Anyways... While we were enjoying our dinner, 4 more cops sped down Great Mills Road, we guessed to help out with what was going on. To get home we had to go back the same way we came, past the Checkers. Just as we pulled out of the parking lot we started seeing all the cops again, had to be about 8 or 9. They were all in different parking lots with their spotlights on, acting as if they were looking for someone. Whether it was the driver or the passenger, that just happend to sneak/walk away.... who knows?

But... if anyone out there KNOWS what happend I would be very interested in knowing! Thanks for reading anyways...

Have a HAPPY TUESDAY!

L

lizgoettee

Well then the cops wouldn't of had to waste a few hours finding her if they didnt leave her BY HERSELF in the car when they chased the other guy... A bit stupid if you ask me...

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
A fine job well done by St. Mary's finest. The dangers of the street that our cops face sure glad it turned out good for Dan.

ImnoMensa

The guy has a previous record, a gun in the car, smoking Marijuana and blows through a stoplight.
This guy isnt too bright.

Danzig

Well then the cops wouldn't of had to waste a few hours finding her if they didnt leave her BY HERSELF in the car when they chased the other guy... A bit stupid if you ask me...
Hey dumbazz, they left her to chase a guy with a LOADED HAND GUN (with one in the chamber) Next time I'll tell them not to chase the guy with the gun because YOU think it's "A bit stupid"

L

lizgoettee

First of all I'm not a "dumbazz" - lets not be calling people names here. But I would have thought backup would have been there MUCH quicker!! I WATCHED HER get out of the car and just walk away. WHAT if she had a handgun on her?! She could have potentially hurt somebody! Sorry if I offended you and your officer friends but I am from a huge city and I have seen stuff like that handled much differently and quickly! I am glad they caught both people, but I think it could have been handled differently. Thank goodness no one was hurt!

AndyMarquisLIVE

I used to work at Checkers in Waldorf. There were more cops than people half the time. They used to be called out there EVERY Friday night because of the group of kids that hung out there and the kids at MBP (Oh ItalianScallion:tap:).

It got to the point where they came by that spot regurally just to check in.

rockfish

First of all I'm not a "dumbazz" - lets not be calling people names here. But I would have thought backup would have been there MUCH quicker!! I WATCHED HER get out of the car and just walk away. WHAT if she had a handgun on her?! She could have potentially hurt somebody! Sorry if I offended you and your officer friends but I am from a huge city and I have seen stuff like that handled much differently and quickly! I am glad they caught both people, but I think it could have been handled differently. Thank goodness no one was hurt!

So what did the cops say when you called them to report this suspect was fleeing the scene?

SoMDGirl42

Some friend. You would think she would have taken the evidence left behind at least. :cool:

MMDad

Lem Putt
But I would have thought backup would have been there MUCH quicker!!
Yeah, the backup should have gotten in the transporter and they could just beam them to the scene. When they were done, they could say "beam me up, Scotty!"

Do you think there are cops on every block just waiting for something to happen? Are you aware just how big the county is? Don't you think it just might take a few minutes to drive from one end of the county to the other?

W

White Buddah

Yeah, the backup should have gotten in the transporter and they could just beam them to the scene. When they were done, they could say "beam me up, Scotty!"

Do you think there are cops on every block just waiting for something to happen? Are you aware just how big the county is? Don't you think it just might take a few minutes to drive from one end of the county to the other?
We aren't a huge city like where she is from. We don't have them thar tranporter deelies.