Looking for rental hall in Charles County

deannette1

Anyone know of any good hall rentals for about 75 people in Charles County? If you have prices that would be even better. Was looking at Izaak Walton on Gardiner Road but no one will respond.

Thanks

dawn

Holiday Inn in Waldorf has nice banquet halls, Middleton Hall, The Waldorf Jaycees (both of those previously mentioned). I found many when I was planning my wedding at

Wedding Dresses, Invitations, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Rings, Wedding Photographers, Reception Halls, Limousines, Wedding Bouquet Flowers, Music Suppliers In Southern Maryland Weddings Directory

Just look under "vendor directory" and that will give you the names and numbers for a lot of banquet hall rentals for your function.

Good luck

dawn

Any idea on prices?

It depends on what menu type you want, they are all great about faxing menus with the different prices on them. Just remember to add 18% for service fees and 6% taxes on top of all your charges.

fjennell

Anyone know of any good hall rentals for about 75 people in Charles County? If you have prices that would be even better. Was looking at Izaak Walton on Gardiner Road but no one will respond.

Thanks

FOP in La Plata, also check into the local lodges around. They usually rent.

DonG

Thanks
I handle rentals for the Izaak Walton League. Please call me at my home.

R

retiredweaxman

Member for 5+ years with 2 posts. Must be getting caught up on threads and is a verrrrry slow reader.