Metrocast

wineo

loving life
Is anyone having problems with their e-mail today? I can't seem to log in. Cable and internet are working.

Should have stuck with Direct TV:smack:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
My internet has been slow today. As always the TV service sucks. DirecTV has a ton of HD channels and with metrocast I have 6 that are decent enough to watch.

The funny thing is that thier latest commercial that they are running the show HD channels on the commercial that they don't even have on the lineup. I would go to DirecTV and stick with cable modem service only if I could. But to many trees.

lil_daisy

sure where you live, but there was a truck here in persimmon hills part of the afternoon. service guys were drenched.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
No problems with my account. I was able to access Web Mail and my Outlook mail connection is working, as is my cable.

wineo

loving life
No problems with my account. I was able to access Web Mail and my Outlook mail connection is working, as is my cable.

:yay:thanks for checking, computer most of had a moment:doh: Seems to be working fine, but I agree internet is slower the last few days.

DuffMan

Does anyone have Metrocast HD package if so how many HD channels are you getting? I have looked at their website and there are ten HD channels that I'm not getting, whats the deal??

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
Does anyone have Metrocast HD package if so how many HD channels are you getting? I have looked at their website and there are ten HD channels that I'm not getting, whats the deal??

I know I saw that. They are so far behind on their HD content it is ridiculous. Comcast, DirecTV, COX. They all have them beat. The advertise more than they deliver. They have a lot of work to do in order to make everything HD by 2009.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I use Metrocast strictly for my Internet and VOIP phone service (Metrocast does offer a Cable Internet only service). For TV its DirectTV HD sat.

Last edited: