The Moment Of Truth

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
NO WAY would I go on that show....For one thing, they can stop you whenever they want....All the have to do is say the opposite of your answer and you're out....That girl the other night had some pretty tough questions...I bet she doesn't have a husband now....:lmao:

smoothmarine187

NO WAY would I go on that show....For one thing, they can stop you whenever they want....All the have to do is say the opposite of your answer and you're out....That girl the other night had some pretty tough questions...I bet she doesn't have a husband now....:lmao:

Yeah right, that guy was a puss, I can't believe he was standing there waiting for her to come off the stage. I would have punched her in the throat, especially after the moron lost all the money.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Yeah right, that guy was a puss, I can't believe he was standing there waiting for her to come off the stage. I would have punched her in the throat, especially after the moron lost all the money.

Damn Smooth. You have such a way with words. :lol:

I couldn't believe the husband just sat there after she said her ex is the man she thought she SHOULD be married to. Puss is right.

smoothmarine187

Damn Smooth. You have such a way with words. :lol:

I couldn't believe the husband just sat there after she said her ex is the man she thought she SHOULD be married to. Puss is right.

:buddies: See, your with me :huggy: What really made me laugh is when the sister jumped up and stopped that one question :lol: If she only knew what was coming next, I guess hindsight is always 20 20 :lol:

angelbaby

I couldnt understand why the host came on before the show saying if he had a vote he would not air this show. The contestants know the questions they are asked. I think she just wanted her husband to know her secrets. She looked so stupid getting kicked off for being asked if she was a good person. :doh:

Pete

Repete
What is funny is this cleverly disguised Springer bullchit is on TV and people watch it.

Cowgirl

What is funny is this cleverly disguised Springer bullchit is on TV and people watch it.

You're exactly right...I even made that comment when we were watching it. I can't believe she'd want to answer those questions...it's not like she didn't know what they were going to ask. I think it's all made up.

And for the record, that was only the second time I've watched it. :blushing:

smoothmarine187

You're exactly right...I even made that comment when we were watching it. I can't believe she'd want to answer those questions...it's not like she didn't know what they were going to ask. I think it's all made up.

And for the record, that was only the second time I've watched it. :blushing:

She didn't give a crap, they both admitted they weren't happy. Since thier marriage sucked anyway, they might as well have gone for the money. I hope he got smart and divorced her after she blew it.

She didn't give a crap, they both admitted they weren't happy. Since thier marriage sucked anyway, they might as well have gone for the money. I hope he got smart and divorced her after she blew it.

I agree she didn't give a crap and went on that show hoping for a big pay out. I found it quite pleasing and ironic that she shot her wad of money by not being able to own up verbally to the fact that she is a piece of shiat for a human being. :smile:

Cowgirl

I agree she didn't give a crap and went on that show hoping for a big pay out. I found it quite pleasing and ironic that she shot her wad of money by not being able to own up verbally to the fact that she is a piece of shiat for a human being. :smile:

I hope her parents realized what a "nice person" they raised.

MMDad

Lem Putt

It's not surprising, and it isn't cleverly diguised. People love to see people who are more screwed up than they are. It helps them feel better about their own pathetic existence.

There are people in run down double wides who look down on those in single wides.

You know there are people out there today who have really screwed up marriages that are celebrating the fact that they aren't as bad as this couple is.

Pete

Repete
It's not surprising, and it isn't cleverly diguised. People love to see people who are more screwed up than they are. It helps them feel better about their own pathetic existence.

There are people in run down double wides who look down on those in single wides.

You know there are people out there today who have really screwed up marriages that are celebrating the fact that they aren't as bad as this couple is.

To each his own. I choose not to be a spectator at the parade of human refuse these TV jackasses scrape from under rocks all over and try to pass of as "average". I tend to view those who get wrapped up in and watch this crap not much higher than those they are watching.

But then again maybe I am fooling myself that "average Americans" aren't the stool samples that show up on TV reality shows.

MMDad

Lem Putt
To each his own. I choose not to be a spectator at the parade of human refuse these TV jackasses scrape from under rocks all over and try to pass of as "average". I tend to view those who get wrapped up in and watch this crap not much higher than those they are watching.

But then again maybe I am fooling myself that "average Americans" aren't the stool samples that show up on TV reality shows.

They play to what sells, so people must be watching it. Remember, half of all people have below average intelligence.

I've seen all I need to on the ads for it. I'm happy to say that the only "reality" shows I watch are on Discovery, History, and Military channels.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

Hey, when your job sometimes is comprised of sitting in a booth for 12 hours alone all night sometimes you need a break from intellectual reading.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Well call me a lower life form :lol: but I'd like to think I am a reasonably intelligent, educated woman, I am very happy and satisfied with my life, I do not live in a trailer be it single or double wide, and I have all my teeth :lol:. BUT I am completely addicted to the mindless drivel they call Prime Time Reality Television. I can't help it it draws me in and I can't stop watching these poeple. I TIVO them all. Survivor, Big Brother AND Big Brother After Dark, The Moment Of Truth, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, American Idol, The Amazing Race, Top Chef, Hells Kitchen, The Apprentice, The Surreal Life, Celebrity Fit Club, Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, The Bad Girls Club, Solitary, Rock of Love....:lol: the list goes on and on....If I'm not reading a great novel, playing on the computer, or too busy with the kids or something, I'm watching my TIVO. :shrug:

It's no dumber than some of you guys watching wrestling. (and don't say you don't :lol:)

Afterall....It's not real, it's reality. :lol:

Last edited: