Massanutten

flyingdog

Who's been? Trying to book a last minute trip for this weekend but not sure the hotels right there have availability. Is Harrisonburg too far to stay? What is the deal with the condo dealio?

popsicle

My husband owns a timeshare there. We enjoy skiing in the winter, and now they have a huge indoor/outdoor water park. Harrisonburg is about 20 minutes away. Not sure what you would do this time of year, I guess you could go hiking. Laray Caverns is not too far away and depending on how you go to Massanutten you can go right through Shenndoah National Park.

gangbang_bomb

Loving Life :)
Who's been? Trying to book a last minute trip for this weekend but not sure the hotels right there have availability. Is Harrisonburg too far to stay? What is the deal with the condo dealio?
My parents own a timeshare there and it is a lot of fun. We enjoy the waterpark they have inside, and snow tubing is a lot of fun too, if your not big into skiing. If you can ski then you will have fun with that too. They have a nice mall nearby, and i dont think Harrisonburg is all that far away, i want to say it was like 12 miles from the resort. Have fun and enjoy!

jenbengen

Watch it

Great place! Had a blast. We stayed in a condo for a week. I'd recommend staying there, if at all possible. Harrisonburg is about 15/20 minutes away. You'll get a lot more out of your weekend if you can stay on Massanutten property.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I went there back in august or september.... Waste of time for me. The water park was overcrowded and there were not any good bars at the resort. Went with a few of my cousins, we wound up just watching tv almost the entire time we were there.

I guess kids would have fun from what I seen.

flyingdog

Great place! Had a blast. We stayed in a condo for a week. I'd recommend staying there, if at all possible. Harrisonburg is about 15/20 minutes away. You'll get a lot more out of your weekend if you can stay on Massanutten property.

Sounds like they are sold out...bummer; I am on a waiting list. There is a Hampton Inn in Harrisonburg that I might try? I agree that I would love to just stay right there. Thanks for everyone's input!