Is it fun in the county jail?

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
I know this guy he would not work at a pie factory he has been in and out of ST.Marys County Jail 5 times over the past 3 years and now back in again for doing dumb stuff is it something they like in their because he seems to like going back?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I know this guy he would not work at a pie factory he has been in and out of ST.Marys County Jail 5 times over the past 3 years and now back in again for doing dumb stuff is it something they like in their because he seems to like going back?

3 hots and a cot. :yay:

dolemite

He must have his girlfriend in jail with him. That's the only reason I can see keep going back. Have you check his or her gender?:coffee:

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
He must have his girlfriend in jail with him. That's the only reason I can see keep going back. Have you check his or her gender?:coffee:

Damn if I know it's like a lazy mans shelter were they get out of work and get to play, rest, watch TV , play cards, free food.

Go right to the horses mouth and ask JPC - he has sat in both County and State...