Idol

AndyMarquisLIVE

I'm voting for Kady Malloy simply because she's the hottest.

She's the best singer there as well... but that's like voting for the best of the worst. These people don't hold a candle to Carrie Underwood.

OldHillcrestGuy

I actually thought the girls did better then the guys did.

Sorry Andy but I think Kady is going home, yes she is :hot: and easy on the eyes. Its going to be hard to figure out which 2 girls will be leaving tonight, but unfortunately Kady should be one of them.
Andy your a youngin and most of these songs were before your parents even thought about a little Andy.:jameo:, I myself dont know alot of these songs they have chosen to sing.
My favorite ones are Kristy, Brooke, Ramiele and Asia'h and Kady but she needs to do much better if she is still around next week.
Not a really big fan of Amanda, but she did a hell of a nice job last night. If she would just get rid of the shunk look shes not bad looking. Carly's not bad looking (pretty eyes) with the excepetion of that nasty tatto (have nothing against a little tat, but thats too much), and she can sing.
For the guys tonight Danny has got to go, and I dont care which other guy is sent home, with the excepetion David Archuleta he is my pick to be the top guy.
Thats my review, just call me Arch Campbell.:yahoo:

OldHillcrestGuy

These people don't hold a candle to Carrie Underwood.

I agree Andy, and I cant wait tilll April 9th, Carrie and I will be in the same room together .:hot: Unfortunatly its going to be a very big room and our eyes proably wont meet.:bawl: unlike the last time I saw a concert there (1st Mariner) Martina McBride came off the stage and out into the audience and started selecting people to talk to, I was a lucky one,:faint: me and Martina sharing the same microphone our lips just inches apart,:drool: me looking into her big blue eyes :blushing: speechless, both of us up on the big monitor up front, be a night I will never forget, and I got a:huggy: from her.
Sorry folks for going :offtopic: a bit.

Fugazi

I'm voting for Kady Malloy simply because she's the hottest.

She's the best singer there as well... but that's like voting for the best of the worst. These people don't hold a candle to Carrie Underwood.

Damn this is the second Idol thread you are in.... you are such a hypocrite. :loser::loser: