People in the "Fast" lane in St. Mary's

sunman1_67

Let me reiterate my topic of people in the fast lane from Mechanicsville to California. If you're going to talk on the phone and drive 45mph to 65mph in the fast lane, get the f*** over in the slow lane. You people are a menace. I like to drive 65mph, which would be the left lane. If I get a ticket, sobeit!

Do us a courtesy and pull your car over when you want to talk on the phone you tards! When I drive, well let's think about it...I DRIVE!.... WHEN I WANT TO TALK ON THE PHONE,.... I WAIT, AND GET TO WHERE I'M GOING and then talk on the phone!:burning:

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
Let me reiterate my topic of people in the fast lane from Mechanicsville to California. If you're going to talk on the phone and drive 45mph to 65mph in the fast lane, get the f*** over in the slow lane. You people are a menace. I like to drive 65mph, which would be the left lane. If I get a ticket, sobeit!

Do us a courtesy and pull your car over when you want to talk on the phone you tards! When I drive, well let's think about it...I DRIVE!.... WHEN I WANT TO TALK ON THE PHONE,.... I WAIT, AND GET TO WHERE I'M GOING and then talk on the phone!:burning:
Pizza and Patron??? Always helps me feel better.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

You have road rage. Remind me next time you feel like traveling so me and my daughter can avoid you, crazy man.

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.

double post but I forgot....it'll surely make you loose your mind!

sunman1_67

and if u tell me to leave earlier, FU! If I had my way, I'd take your license from you. I drove everyday from D.C. and back for 16 years, and ST. Mary's has THE worst drivers.

K

Kain99

OMG! I was behind a guy today on RT. 5 who was going 40 miles an hr! I looked at my son and said that SOB is on his cell phone.

When we came to the stop light I got a better look, and he had absolutely huge ears!

OMG! What a great laugh! :killingme

T

toppick08

OMG! I was behind a guy today on RT. 5 who was going 40 miles an hr! I looked at my son and said that SOB is on his cell phone.

When we came to the stop light I got a better look, and he had absolutely huge ears!

OMG! What a great laugh! :killingme

You need to watch your language........:coffee:

sunman1_67

Just remember in the morning...slow lane=right lane for the let's say "slow people".

OMG. All the excuses I've heard...Q: ppl pulling out in front of u....A: ppl pull out in front of you from both sides all the way down the road.

W

wkndbeacher

Just remember in the morning...slow lane=right lane for the let's say "slow people".

OMG. All the excuses I've heard...Q: ppl pulling out in front of u....A: ppl pull out in front of you from both sides all the way down the road.

If you dont like it, stay off the roads..The speed limits are put up for a reason, that being safety. Some of us have kids with us and want to ensure their safe or we pay enough for insurance and dont have tickets or fines but have to pay for the ignorance of others like you. buttkick.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!

let me be the first in this thread to give

RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.

RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
I like how understated that karma is. Not flashy or anything.

sunman1_67

RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA
RED KARMA

oooh, that hurts dumbass......... Karma hurts limpwrist! It works against truth which people have a hard time facing.