what's up with Asians?

E

(((echo)))

Don't get me wrong, I like watching Ninja Warrior...
but i'm watching Spike right now and these retards are trying to run up a schute while other retards are throwing big styrofoam boulders at em :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Evidently, if you intentionally do something stupid, you're responsible for what happens.
Guess they don't have enough lawyers.

somd_newbie

First off, with the topic heading you've chosen "what's up with Asians?" and the content of your message, it'd be fair to say that you're implying that all Asians are "retards." Let me tell you something, we're not.

If you're basing your stereotyping from the almighty TV (God forbid you're like all other couch potatoes), why don't you watch American Gladiators and critique on why Americans are such "retards" for matching themselves up to get knocked-the-F down by 250 pound roid-heads while trying to put a ball in a cylinder. Or running around while getting shot at by projectiles.

I am Asian AND I am American and I think your comments on here were distasteful.

but i'm watching Spike right now and these retards are trying to run up a schute while other retards are throwing big styrofoam boulders at em :lol:

E

(((echo)))

First off, with the topic heading you've chosen "what's up with Asians?" and the content of your message, it'd be fair to say that you're implying that all Asians are "retards." Let me tell you something, we're not.

If you're basing your stereotyping from the almighty TV (God forbid you're like all other couch potatoes), why don't you watch American Gladiators and critique on why Americans are such "retards" for matching themselves up to get knocked-the-F down by 250 pound roid-heads while trying to put a ball in a cylinder. Or running around while getting shot at by projectiles.

I am Asian AND I am American and I think your comments on here were distasteful.
:yay:

Cowgirl

Does anyone remember the name of the show with people doing different obstacles? They had voiceovers in English....it was on a few years ago.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..

I once saw this retarded asian guy with a blue balloon and a balogne sandwich... man, that still cracks me up

kelb

art imitating life

:poorbaby:

Kerad

They have the best game shows. :lol:

beerlover

MXC rules! I love how they get the voiceover nonsense to match the motion that the mouths are making. Like they're really saying that ridiculous stuff.

Log Drop is my favorite activity they do, where they have to traverse a series of huge paper towel roll looking things. Floaters and Sinkers is a close second where they race across a series of stepping stones on a creek, but some of the stepping stones are just fake floating ones so when they hit them at a full run they really bust their little yellow asses.