I am sad

Kittykat33

Why me??
My husband told me last night that the cats can no longer sleep with us. So we had the door closed with pillows against it, cause they were scratching at it. They have always slept with me since the day I got them. One of the cat's Snickers gets up at 4:30am every morning and tries to get our attention cause she is hungry. I have tried giving her more dry food at night, thinking this might help her...but it didn't. Now the other cat Trouble doesn't do anything she sleeps threw the whole night. I just feel bad....
The funny thing was this morning when my husband opened up the door Trouble came running in and jumped right on me and fell asleep, I don't think she got any sleep last night without her mommy.

Kittykat33

Why me??
QUOTE=kelb;2805095]Aww my kitty sleeps with me too . I would miss her like crazy if she didnt.[/QUOTE]

I did miss them last night. I tried to tell him that maybe just the weekends they can sleep with us, but he said no. I have a feeling I will be sleeping out on the couch on the weekends:killingme

dawn

[QUOTEI did miss them last night. I tried to tell him that maybe just the weekends they can sleep with us, but he said no. I have a feeling I will be sleeping out on the couch on the weekends:killingme[/QUOTE]

My husband would be sleeping on the couch every night! Cats were there first!:whistle:

united

so you husband wont let them sleep in the room because she wakes yous up at 4:30am to eat? why dont you just put a bowl of food in the corner for her to eat at night when you wants?

Kittykat33

Why me??
[QUOTEI did miss them last night. I tried to tell him that maybe just the weekends they can sleep with us, but he said no. I have a feeling I will be sleeping out on the couch on the weekends:killingme

My husband would be sleeping on the couch every night! Cats were there first!:whistle:[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA I will try that and let you know how it works out.....

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I have 4 furballs and at least 2-3 sleep with us every night. If hubby has a problem with it, we take a vote and since its me and 4 cats against 1, we win. :yahoo: Tell your jackass husband to beat feet to the spare room.

J

jp2854

Kitty I would tell your husband the couch can be his new bed especially because the cats always slept with you... When I had my wisdom teeth out I couldn't have my cats sleep with me for a week and boy did my cats scream the blues and scratch at the door and cry really loud. If your husband says no then tell him he can have the bed all to himself as you are going out of the room to sleep with the cats I bet that doesn't last long as he will get lonely.

Also another thing you can try is a preptual feeder for the cats too. I did that and it works pretty good. Unless your cat is used to getting wetfood in the am like mine was til we got the puppy and I stopped giving it to him. I think I am going to have to start back up just to get rid of hte leftover cans I have left 9 cans as the food costs too much to waste.