Odd Question At Checkers

sockgirl77

I just got back from lunch. I stopped off at Checkers to get me a 1/4 pound Bacon Cheese Champ with lettuce, tomato, mayo, and ketchup. Total came to $3.49. I gave the cashier $3.50. She asked me if I wanted my penny back. I was dumbfounded. I have never been asked that. Of course I wanted my penny back. That'll match the 48 cents that I had in my ash tray so I can buy another one the next time I feel like cramming a sloppy fattening burger down my throat.

Anyone else ever been asked this?

T

toppick08

I just got back from lunch. I stopped off at Checkers to get me a 1/4 pound Bacon Cheese Champ with lettuce, tomato, mayo, and ketchup. Total came to $3.49. I gave the cashier $3.50. She asked me if I wanted my penny back. I was dumbfounded. I have never been asked that. Of course I wanted my penny back. That'll match the 48 cents that I had in my ash tray so I can buy another one the next time I feel like cramming a sloppy fattening burger down my throat.

:shrug:, I always tell them to keep it.........

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

nope, but one time I was picking up a tongue ring for GF and the lady asked if I had a nickle cuz they didn't have change..and I didn't...so she just gave me a flat dollar (opposed to a curvy one :wink: :lol:) back anyway because she didn't feel like finding the change wherever it was :lol:
:truestory:

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..

There is no way I can explain the nausea that flows through me when I see your picture that nasty ass AV choking down quarter pound slop burgers in public....

sockgirl77

nope, but one time I was picking up a tongue ring for GF and the lady asked if I had a nickle cuz they didn't have change..and I didn't...so she just gave me a flat dollar (opposed to a curvy one :wink: :lol:) back anyway because she didn't feel like finding the change wherever it was :lol:
:truestory:

So her laziness cost the owner 95 cents?

cdsulhoff

Why the big deal over a penny! Now if it was a nickle, I would of said hell yeah! :lmao:

sockgirl77

Why the big deal over a penny! Now if it was a nickle, I would of said hell yeah! :lmao:
I just thought that it was odd. I took it as " I really hope you do not expect my lazy arse to reopen the register because I was too stupid to get the penny out after I put your money in it before closing it."
It matters.... plus, if I remeber correctly... Its close enough... :yuck:
We've never met and you sure the hell have not seen my boobs.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I usually tell them to keep it. By the way, where I live, Checkers is called Rallys. How bout you Fishface, Do you have Checkers in Mo.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

So her laziness cost the owner 95 cents?

ha, no. I gave a twenty on a 10 dollar (plus tax) sale so she gave me back 10 instead of the like...9.95 it should have been (that doesn't calculate right but its just an example)...so she cost the owner probably like 5 cents...but she might have been the owner. I don't know..who owns ink wizard? :shrug: :lol:

basher

LEET
why is the spongebob av ok? would it be ok for me to put bodypaint on my privates and make it look like spongebob with a really long nose....take a picture of it and make it my new av? :lmao:

Solja_Boy

Its a penny why woul dyou want it back. Anything less than a quarter and I tell them to keep the change or I put it in the give a penny take a penny jar.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
why is the spongebob av ok? would it be ok for me to put bodypaint on my privates and make it look like spongebob with a really long nose....take a picture of it and make it my new av? :lmao:

:squidward: