Arrests at WalMart

dn0121

Before I moved into this area it was simple to avoid WalMart, but not as much anymore. There selection on a lot of things is great, and while the price isn't always the best the fact I can shop there at night and avoid the crowds helps. Now the few times I have gone during the afternoon or on the way home from work I always see some hillbilly getting thrown in the back of a cop car. I don't get it, why are people so dumb?

T

toppick08

Before I moved into this area it was simple to avoid WalMart, but not as much anymore. There selection on a lot of things is great, and while the price isn't always the best the fact I can shop there at night and avoid the crowds helps. Now the few times I have gone during the afternoon or on the way home from work I always see some hillbilly getting thrown in the back of a cop car. I don't get it, why are people so dumb?

:gossip: we are called SMIB's.

:killingme

Who else, beats Wal-Mart's prices..btw.

Ladybug76

Having worked in Loss Prevention, I have heard it all. The ones that always got me were the ones who tried to pay us once we detained them. We had a pregnant woman push a cart out with a bin that she had stuffed with over $250 worth of clothes. She had over $300 in cash on her and tried to pay us.

Most shoplifters don't see how obvious their behavior really is. Especially to people who know what they are looking for. One thing I learned, (clarification: all kinds of people) :razz:steal. I watched a Grandma-type who had parked her minivan in a handicapped space come in the store, rip the tags off a shirt and stuff it in her purse.

Last edited:
Having worked in Loss Prevention, I have heard it all. The ones that always got me were the ones who tried to pay us once we detained them. We had a pregnant woman push a cart out with a bin that she had stuffed with over $250 worth of clothes. She had over $300 in cash on her and tried to pay us.

Most shoplifters don't see how obvious their behavior really is. Especially to people who know what they are looking for. One thing I learned, (clarification: all kinds of people) :razz:steal. I watched a Grandma-type who had parked her minivan in a handicapped space come in the store, rip the tags off a shirt and stuff it in her purse.

We had a lady at Safeway fill her stroller with beef and chicken from the meat case... the "baby" she was taking to the grocery store was a ham...

dn0121

:gossip: we are called SMIB's.

:killingme

Who else, beats Wal-Mart's prices..btw.

We went to Shoppers on Sunday and about 75% of the stuff we bought was cheaper at Shoppers. We had 1/2 hour to kill while getting a prescription filled so we wasted time in the grocery section and got a few things. I've seen 2% milk for $4.45 at WalMart some days.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
We went to Shoppers on Sunday and about 75% of the stuff we bought was cheaper at Shoppers. We had 1/2 hour to kill while getting a prescription filled so we wasted time in the grocery section and got a few things. I've seen 2% milk for $4.45 at WalMart some days.

I spend less money at SFW simply because I don't feel like searching for where shiat is NOW... :bigwhoop:

BuddyLee

Football addict
A lot of people don't realize it. It's only going to get cheaper too.:wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I spend less money at SFW simply because I don't feel like searching for where shiat is NOW... :bigwhoop:
:lmao:

Everything is in place now. There will only be minor changes now. Extension on the produce and meat departments tonight. Dairy extension in a week or so.

B

Bronwyn

I don't think coming in now would give a good representation because of all the construction.

Stop on by in late April. I think the re-grand opening is Saturday April 26th.

:yay:

They are expanding or remodeling?

BuddyLee

Football addict
:yay:

They are expanding or remodeling?
Both.

Total remodel. They're taking out some sections of the store and adding to others. Less floral and HBC and more dairy, frozen, meat, produce, deli, and international.

International will have some cooler and freezer products available in the coming weeks. That should be interesting to see what comes in.

B

Bronwyn

Both.

Total remodel. They're taking out some sections of the store and adding to others. Less floral and HBC and more dairy, frozen, meat, produce, deli, and international.

International will have some cooler and freezer products available in the coming weeks. That should be interesting to see what comes in.

:yay: I may have to check it out