Area dentists and orthodontists ?

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Well since there still isn't a Meds section I'm gonna ask my question here in a new thread .... I need to find a new dentist and orthodontist for my teenage son when we move up there in a few weeks , do any of y'all have recommendations ? Someone not too far from the base would be ideal :) thanks :D

JabbaJawz

Be about it
My recommendation

Hi there! I have been going to Dr. Knowlton since I was 2, and always been satisfied. He's in Exploration Park very close to the base.

My orthodontist is Dr. Kaplan, I just started working with him a couple mos. ago, and he seems great so far. He's in the shopping center with K-Mart! He has a great payment plan, which is a plus!

blueeyes76

dr. kaplan will make you wear braces for up to 8 years if he can. i recommend dr. kuhn, he's located in the wildewood shopping center.

i've also been going to dr. knowlton since i've had teeth.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Ack!

EEEEEEEEkkkkkkkkkkk! Let's hope not, in my case, or I'll KILLLL him, haha! I got braces a couple weeks ago on the top row, and will get them on the bottom row next month. My teeth aren't bad, just some spacing I want to get rid of. I talked to him extensively about being in a hurry and that my wedding is May 31st 2003 and I want them off before then, etc... He assured me that we could meet, or come very close to, my date as long as I would tighten every 3 weeks as opposed to the norm of every 4 weeks. He said if we aren't done, that he'll take them off for the wedding and put them back on. We'll see!

blueeyes76

well, good luck, i hope he sticks to his word. i know several people who went to him in high school and had them on for 6+ years, sounds like you don't need much work though. i had mine for 2 1/2 years, i just got them off in february.

MKHayden

Dentists and Orthodontists

Our family goes to Dr. George and our daughter has gone to Dr. Dumitt. I just met a new orthodontist in the area and will go to him. His name is Dr. Clark. He just opened his practice here in First Colony next to Giant. Let me know what you think of him.

:D