Who do you like better?

• Kinsey

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Stephanie

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

belvak

Happy Camper
I've read all the Stephanie Plum books and have liked them all. I like the sometimes warped humor of the characters.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Don't know Stephanie Plum. I got to "M" in the other before losing interest.

The Google Ads know who they are though..."Civil War Romance, America's First Female Spy" is the ad.

Gummie

Love reading them both, two different types of personalities, but if you are looking for humor, you can't be Ms. Plum.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't know Stephanie Plum. I got to "M" in the other before losing interest.

I got to "O" and moved on to Stephanie Plum. I like her (Stephanie) but she's more slapstick and relies on a lot of dumb luck rather than good skills. A friend just brought me "S" and "T" and I'd forgotten how much I like Kinsey, who I voted for. She smarter and doesn't surround herself with crazy people like Stephanie does.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I got to "O" and moved on to Stephanie Plum. I like her (Stephanie) but she's more slapstick and relies on a lot of dumb luck rather than good skills. A friend just brought me "S" and "T" and I'd forgotten how much I like Kinsey, who I voted for. She smarter and doesn't surround herself with crazy people like Stephanie does.
My main problem with the Kinsey books was that for a while they weren't being written fast enough. I read M when it first came out. I was a little lost, I really needed to go back and read the first 12 books over again before reading N.

I'm reluctant to do that now, because as I recall, most of the problems Kinsey ran into could have been solved using a cell phone and the internet. If she'd had a PDA, the books would be short stories instead. That was fine when I was reading them 15 years ago, but despite the fact that years went by in the real time the books were written, Kinsey didn't get any older and the technology wasn't getting any better.

Cowgirl

I don't know who Kinsey is, but I love Stephanie Plum. I'm just waiting for the next one to come out. :tap:

Someone care to explain who Kinsey is?