Rob and Big

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Some of the stuff Rob has Big do :roflmao:

Did you happen to see the show when they both signed up for a dating service or when Big was a male stripper?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Some of the stuff Rob has Big do :roflmao:

Did you happen to see the show when they both signed up for a dating service or when Big was a male stripper?

I have seen them all, btw you can watch all of the current season on MTV.com

I love the one where they go up north to that mini-horse show.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I now...

is MTV's greatest creation by far. Only thing worth watching on that network.

...officially think less of you.

My daughter thinks that #### is a hoot. I give her crap about it until she makes up a decent story like she's doing a paper on how people will watch anything.

:jameo:

:lmao:

:buddies:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
...officially think less of you.

My daughter thinks that #### is a hoot. I give her crap about it until she makes up a decent story like she's doing a paper on how people will watch anything.

:jameo:

:lmao:

:buddies:

come on Larry give it a try, they are hiliarious.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Another classic is when they go and shoot spider-man with the net gun as he is hanging out on Hollywood Blvd.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I give it...

come on Larry give it a try, they are hiliarious.

...a try every time I'm giving her crap about it. I'm trying to remember what the hell they were up to the other day, something about the dog doing a commercial or something?????

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I have seen them all, btw you can watch all of the current season on MTV.com

I love the one where they go up north to that mini-horse show.

Oh yeah, when Rob had to chase the horse around with a plastic bag on a stick just to get him to run :lol:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
...a try every time I'm giving her crap about it. I'm trying to remember what the hell they were up to the other day, something about the dog doing a commercial or something?????

Yeah, they took Meaty to Dick Van Pattens pet talent agency and got him a commerical