It's supposed to rain

R

residentofcre

:pete:So come to the indoor yard sale at Cheaspeake Ranch Estates Clubhouse....:pete:

I'll have coffee, danishes, and maybe some other snacks... it'll be fun... and I saw some really good stuff there....

You don't have to be a member of CRE to come to the yard sale..

I'll put the coffee on so it'll be ready at 7 and hurry up cause the whole thing will be over by noon... then you're on your own....​

There is also the Indoor Yardsale with over 30 vendors at the Southern Community Yardsale on Appeal Lane in Lusby from 8am-noon on Sat. April 5th.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
There is also the Indoor Yardsale with over 30 vendors at the Southern Community Yardsale on Appeal Lane in Lusby from 8am-noon on Sat. April 5th.

with a name like yardsalequeen, you could probably give the 411 on most yard sales around? I love yard sales, but don't check the ads.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
This is one reason why I wish our office wasn't open until noon every Saturday. I miss all of the sales! I love to just go looking around at these sales for the heck of it all.

with a name like yardsalequeen, you could probably give the 411 on most yard sales around? I love yard sales, but don't check the ads.

I check the ads (especially somd.com classifieds) but the good thing about this area is that its easy to find many y-sales in the area without checking the ads (like spontaneous yardsale-on-the-side-of-the-road type of sale)

R

residentofcre

It was a good sale... there was some nice stuff and great prices....

I would like to know more about how to set up a really successful yardsale [guess it's really not a yard sale in a clubhouse]

Quite frankly, I don't have a clue how to set one up, the timing, the rules, how to advertise or anything....

It's sad because there was such good stuff at this one... and it could have been bigger....

Is there a "how to set up a successful .... what ever you really call it" somewhere?