Meatloaf "Go Phone" Commercial

K

kris31280

I LOVE this commercial!

I think it's because Paradise by the Dashboard Light is one of my favorite all time songs.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I LOVE this commercial!

I think it's because Paradise by the Dashboard Light is one of my favorite all time songs.

I saw it the other day and had to do a double-take because I hadn't seen him since he lost all the weight. Recognized the face though.

Goldie

I love it too!!! Hey how did you down load from you tube and get it on the forums? I'm not very good at this stuff, but i want to send it to a friend.

K

kris31280

Is that really his son? Wife ?

I was wondering that to. Anyone? Anyone?

No, that's not really his wife and son. If you look very closely, you'll see his wife is played by the 80's Teen Sensation "I Think We're Alone Now" Tiffany, and the kid isn't really his son, just an actor.

I love it too!!! Hey how did you down load from you tube and get it on the forums? I'm not very good at this stuff, but i want to send it to a friend.

When you click "post reply" or "reply with quote" it takes you to the "Reply to Thread" screen, and one of the formatting buttons is a red "Tube" button. Click that and insert your embedding coding between the brackets coding.

M

Mousebaby

I personally wonder what kind of financial trouble the man may be in if he has sunk this low to make a commercial for a "go phone". :shrug:

JMHO

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
I personally wonder what kind of financial trouble the man may be in if he has sunk this low to make a commercial for a "go phone". :shrug:

JMHO

Though the same thing. One of the biggest Rock Stars reduced to cheeky phone commercial using his own song? :otter: Guess when ya gotta make a buck ya do what ya gotta especially when the price is right.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I love the commercial also and if I could make megabucks off of a 30 second commercial using one of my most famous songs I would do it too!