Scheibles Restaurant

-lilgiggles-

...trying to keep up...
re-opened two weeks ago! :yahoo:
For now, they are only open Fri-Sun, but plan to open during the week as summer gets closer.

Hours: Fri 4pm-9pm
Sat 6am-9pm
Sun 6am-8pm
(301) 872-0025

Check them out on Facebook or Myspace

:buddies:

D1VA

re-opened two weeks ago! :yahoo:
For now, they are only open Fri-Sun, but plan to open during the week as summer gets closer.

Hours: Fri 4pm-9pm
Sat 6am-9pm
Sun 6am-8pm
(301) 872-0025

Check them out on Facebook or Myspace

:buddies:

never been there. links?

-lilgiggles-

...trying to keep up...
Don't have any links right now, but I will try to post some later (if no one else does...).

However, a little bit of info: Located on Wynne Road in Ridge, the restaurant has been around for probably over 40 years now...It's mostly a local/tourist stop in southern St. Mary's, sits by the water, offers charter boat fishing, and an amazing view of the sunset off the pier.

D1VA

Don't have any links right now, but I will try to post some later (if no one else does...).

However, a little bit of info: Located on Wynne Road in Ridge, the restaurant has been around for probably over 40 years now...It's mostly a local/tourist stop in southern St. Mary's, sits by the water, offers charter boat fishing, and an amazing view of the sunset off the pier.

that sounds nice

Careful going there during a flood tide or storm....... the whole area kinda goes underwater.