There...i changed it...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
It's about time.

...it's about space,
About two men in the strangest place.
It's about time, it's about flight.
Traveling faster than the speed of light.
Here is their tale, of the brave crew.
As through the barrier of time they flew.
Past the fighting Minute Men;
Past an armored knight;
Past a Roman warrior,
To this ancient site.

It's about caves, and cavemen too.
About a time when the Earth was new
Wait'll they see what is in sight.
Is it good luck or is it good night?
it's about two astronauts.
It's about their fate.
It's about a woman,
And her prehistoric mate.
And now, It's About Time!

:roflmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
...it's about space,
About two men in the strangest place.
It's about time, it's about flight.
Traveling faster than the speed of light.
Here is their tale, of the brave crew.
As through the barrier of time they flew.
Past the fighting Minute Men;
Past an armored knight;
Past a Roman warrior,
To this ancient site.

It's about caves, and cavemen too.
About a time when the Earth was new
Wait'll they see what is in sight.
Is it good luck or is it good night?
it's about two astronauts.
It's about their fate.
It's about a woman,
And her prehistoric mate.
And now, It's About Time!

:roflmao:

Trying to place? :confused:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Lost in Space? :shrug:

BINGO! And my sister used to sing:

It's about time
It's about space
It's about time to
Slap your face.

And then she would. I can't believe I'm allowing her to go on vacation with me next month. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Lost in Space? :shrug:

No, it was a show called "It's About Time."

It's About Time (TV series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

It's About Time was an American fantasy-based comedy TV series that aired on CBS for one season of 26 episodes in 1966–1967. The series was created by Sherwood Schwartz, and used sets, props and incidental music from Schwartz's other television series in production at the time, Gilligan's Island.

It's About Time was virtually two different series aired under the same title. The first version of the series saw two astronauts Mac, (Frank Aletter) and Hector (Jack Mullany), accidentally break the speed of light, and get thrown back in time to prehistoric days. There, they have to adjust to living with a cave family led by Shadd (Imogene Coca) and Gronk (Joe E. Ross). (In the pilot Coca's name was credited as Shag, changed for the remainder of the series.) Their children were 18-year-old Mlor (Mary Grace) and 12-year-old Breer (Pat Cardi). The chief of the tribe, Boss (Cliff Norton) and his right-hand man Clon (Mike Mazurki) were always suspicious of the astronauts.

Rael

Supper's Ready

It's About Time was an American fantasy-based comedy TV series that aired on CBS for one season of 26 episodes in 1966–1967. The series was created by Sherwood Schwartz, and used sets, props and incidental music from Schwartz's other television series in production at the time, Gilligan's Island.

It's About Time was virtually two different series aired under the same title. The first version of the series saw two astronauts Mac, (Frank Aletter) and Hector (Jack Mullany), accidentally break the speed of light, and get thrown back in time to prehistoric days. There, they have to adjust to living with a cave family led by Shadd (Imogene Coca) and Gronk (Joe E. Ross). (In the pilot Coca's name was credited as Shag, changed for the remainder of the series.) Their children were 18-year-old Mlor (Mary Grace) and 12-year-old Breer (Pat Cardi). The chief of the tribe, Boss (Cliff Norton) and his right-hand man Clon (Mike Mazurki) were always suspicious of the astronauts.

I remember the song and the name of the show, but none of the characters or episodes. All that's in the second quote means nothing in my memory. Either I was too young then, or too old now... :lol: