Planned Parenthood

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I've always been opposed to abortion, and have long been familiar with founder Margaret Sanger's racist ideas.
Townhall.com::planned Parenthood Puts A Hit Out On Black Children::By Harry R. Jackson, Jr.

All I get out of this is that the blacks are making this, like so many other things, a "black issue" instead of a total-population issue. They single themselves out yet want equality :shrug:.

Known as a eugenicist who spoke of sterilizing those she designated as “unfit,” founder Margaret Sanger had no love in her heart for blacks. Today scholars have discovered the following statement written by Sanger, "We do not want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” As a result the black community is disproportionately affected by the posture, placement, and philosophy of this organization. Over 1,200 black babies are aborted every day in America which amounts to over 35% of the total number of babies aborted in the nation. This genocide teamed with the rise of HIV/AIDS deaths and murders may lead to negative population growth.

If the shoe fits :shrug:
Minority/poverty areas are the places where the most abortions SHOULD occur because these people cannot seem to provide for their kids w/o gov't help.

T

toppick08

All I get out of this is that the blacks are making this, like so many other things, a "black issue" instead of a total-population issue. They single themselves out yet want equality :shrug:.

Minority/poverty areas are the places where the most abortions SHOULD occur because these people cannot seem to provide for their kids w/o gov't help.

:high5:

jetmonkey

If they rake in 305M per year, they could give every customer $100K per baby to get them thru high school. That would cover about ~3,000 kids :yay:

W

Wenchy

Imo

Planned Parenthood is a wonderful organization.

Prevention is the key, but they are there if some people do not utilize the protection they (Planned Parenthood) are there to provide.

Stupid people (red, yellow, green, etc) should not reproduce.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Planned Parenthood is a wonderful organization.

Prevention is the key, but they are there if some people do not utilize the protection they (Planned Parenthood) are there to provide.

Wonderful for whom? The child molesters they refuse to turn into authorities?

Yeah, my kind of organization.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Wonderful for whom? The child molesters they refuse to turn into authorities?

Yeah, my kind of organization.

To say an entire organization is bad because of a couple of bad "apples" is no different than saying all blacks are criminals because a couple of 'em happened to commit a crime.

Argue abortion -- fine. But PP does provide people wanting/needing help in preventing pregnancy as well.

softballgrl

It's a generational issue...they need education. It's such a tough situation. I am prolife but do getting frustrated by the culture norm of today, no matter the race.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
To say an entire organization is bad because of a couple of bad "apples" is no different than saying all blacks are criminals because a couple of 'em happened to commit a crime.

Argue abortion -- fine. But PP does provide people wanting/needing help in preventing pregnancy as well.

A few bad apples in four different states. Must be a big tree!

Radiant1

Soul Probe

IMO, abortion should not occur anywhere and with that being said I think if Margaret Sanger were alive today she'd be prejudiced against more than blacks. Her eugenics history isn't well known to the pro-abortion community, but it should be.

Whose definition of "stupid"? Yours? Mine? Margaret Sanger's? Hitler's? If "inferior" persons were not allowed to breed we wouldn't have people like Beethoven, Clarence Thomas, Bill Cosby, etc. Think about it.

Last edited:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
IMO, abortion should not occur anywhere and with that being said I think if Margaret Sanger were alive today she'd be prejudiced against more than blacks. Her eugenics history isn't well known to the pro-abortion community, but it should be.

Whose definition of "stupid"? Yours? Mine? Margaret Sanger's? Hitler's? If "inferior" persons were not allowed to breed we wouldn't have people like Beethoven, Clarence Thomas, Bill Cosby, etc. Think about it.

Totally agree!

ImnoMensa

You can bet I have no use for this abortion mill.

They should change the name to Infanticide Inc.
Their Motto: You conceive, we relieve.

How do human beings work at an abortion mill? How do they look one minute with ultra sound, upon a perfectly growing little child in its mothers womb, and in a flash that child is murdered. Torn to shreds, its little hands and feet removed and tossed into a plastic trash bag for disposal like the entrails and scales of a cleaned fish, or perhaps sold to some stem cell researcher who thinks they can produce life on their own.

Many women have gone thru abortions and suffer mentally for the rest of their lives. Others go through it several times, and suffer no pangs whatsoever, they consider it merely another decision in their lives that makes it easier on themselves.

We prosecute a frightened child mother for tossing her child in a dumpster to die while calling another person who kills by the dozen a Doctor.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
How do human beings work at an abortion mill? How do they look one minute with ultra sound, upon a perfectly growing little child in its mothers womb, and in a flash that child is murdered. Torn to shreds, its little hands and feet removed and tossed into a plastic trash bag for disposal like the entrails and scales of a cleaned fish, or perhaps sold to some stem cell researcher who thinks they can produce life on their own.

Because they don't believe that baby is a baby yet until some other point of time in its development. It's the only way they can justify murder of an innocent inconvenience.

KingFish

Nothing to see here

Many women have gone thru abortions and suffer mentally for the rest of their lives. Others go through it several times, and suffer no pangs whatsoever, they consider it merely another decision in their lives that makes it easier on themselves.

We prosecute a frightened child mother for tossing her child in a dumpster to die while calling another person who kills by the dozen a Doctor.

:clap:

H

HouseCat

Well said.

C6R_Mag

it's everyone's personal choice that they have to live with. Who are you to say what they can do with their body?

C6R_Mag

so are you for a 16 year old girl giving birth to a child that was conceived by a 50 year old rapist?

why should she have to deal with that?

AndyMarquisLIVE

so are you for a 16 year old girl giving birth to a child that was conceived by a 50 year old rapist?

In this event, I do support abortion, but only in this situation. And, when she does have the abortion, they should charge the rapist with murder. :yay:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
it's everyone's personal choice that they have to live with. Who are you to say what they can do with their body?

I think the point is, is that it's not just a woman's body any longer but also an innocent child's body as well. I have a hard time believing that anyone who found out their biological sperm donor was a rapist that they would prefer to have never lived and would think they would appreciate their biological mother moreso for having stuck out a living hell for 9 months so they could have life.

If you found out your conception was due to rape would you off yourself?

C6R_Mag

I think the point is, is that it's not just a woman's body any longer but also an innocent child's body as well. I have a hard time believing that anyone who found out their biological sperm donor was a rapist that they would prefer to have never lived and would think they would appreciate their biological mother moreso for having stuck out a living hell for 9 months so they could have life.

If you found out your conception was due to rape would you off yourself?

1.not finding out....being raped and getting pregnant from it.

2. we are talking a difference of almost 30 years now. not a few weeks. having been done before i was born...would i be here to really know the difference?