horse riding lessons

libby

does anyone know of anyplace other than Flat Iron Farm that teaches riding. I've tried numerous times to contact the woman at FIF, to no avail, so I'd like to pursue another place.
I heard Mt. Olive Farm in Valley Lee might give lessons, does anyone know for sure, or have contact info?

poster

does anyone know of anyplace other than Flat Iron Farm that teaches riding. I've tried numerous times to contact the woman at FIF, to no avail, so I'd like to pursue another place.
I heard Mt. Olive Farm in Valley Lee might give lessons, does anyone know for sure, or have contact info?

AMIT or A Moment in Time does/did lessons.
It's closer to Leonardtown but not that far by the backway from Valley Lee.

bis430

Horseback Riding

My daughters have been at A Moment In Time (Bobby Lindsley) over 10 years. Amit is the best for children/teenagers and is affordable. They are taught everything (how to care for your pony/horse, safety, and also how to ride English).
I highly recommend AMIT 301-475-5434.

IMNEMT-B

My daughter works as an instructor for Linden Farms in LaPlata. She also will travel to teach. If you would like to conact her, please let me know.

poster

My daughters have been at A Moment In Time (Bobby Lindsley) over 10 years. Amit is the best for children/teenagers and is affordable. They are taught everything (how to care for your pony/horse, safety, and also how to ride English).
I highly recommend AMIT 301-475-5434.

Glad to hear he's still around, my sister rode there and my mother had 2-3 horses there. Nice set up and a good group of people.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Is it on Richey Rd? My sis-n-law lives on Medelys Neck and I've seen what looks to be a pretty large horse barn/indoor arena. Gorgeous place.