No Friday Thread??

belvak

Happy Camper
:starcat: Yeah!!! Friday!! We'll (spelled Hubby) will be putting in a new walk this weekend. Guess my job will be to keep the beer cold!! :lmao:

puggymom

Happy Friday!
We are going to see Thomas the Tank Engine in Baltimore today. My daughter is very excited.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Happy happy friday everyone. CLeValley I am working on a honey do list for ya????:razz:

I'm helping hubby with his since he tends to be a slacker. We are remulching some flower beds and adding more lava rocks to others. I will plant some flowers too and we need to add more sand to our 6'x6' sandbox.

C

CalvertNewbie

:starcat: Yeah!!! Friday!! We'll (spelled Hubby) will be putting in a new walk this weekend. Guess my job will be to keep the beer cold!! :lmao:

We have the same job! :lmao: Hubby's working until noon so he can come home and finish a stone retaining wall. The blocks are way too heavy for me but he'll need some nice cold ones to keep him going!

Happy happy friday everyone. CLeValley I am working on a honey do list for ya????:razz:

I'm helping hubby with his since he tends to be a slacker. We are remulching some flower beds and adding more lava rocks to others. I will plant some flowers too and we need to add more sand to our 6'x6' sandbox.

We have the same job! :lmao: Hubby's working until noon so he can come home and finish a stone retaining wall. The blocks are way too heavy for me but he'll need some nice cold ones to keep him going!

Sometimes, it sucks to be the one with the penis... :ohwell:

C

CalvertNewbie

Yes...happy Friday everyone!!

Hey, do you notice that the Honey-Do List just never stops growing or is it just me? :killingme

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I

I am going to Bucklers nursery this afternoon and plant some flowers for the big rain on Sunday.