Help!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My son is in Afghanistan until late August and his birthday is at the end of May. He has requested that I send him some Tombstone Pizza Easy Mac, and some chili cheese Fritos.

This is proving to be Mission: Impossible because I haven't been able to find either of those things in the stores. SO...when you all are out and about, doing your grocery shopping and such, if you happen to see either of those items, would you please let me know?

TIA! :flowers:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My son is in Afghanistan until late August and his birthday is at the end of May. He has requested that I send him some Tombstone Pizza Easy Mac, and some chili cheese Fritos.

This is proving to be Mission: Impossible because I haven't been able to find either of those things in the stores. SO...when you all are out and about, doing your grocery shopping and such, if you happen to see either of those items, would you please let me know?

Tombstone Pizza and Easy Mac are on sale at Food Lion right now, think the Easy Mac is a buck each but I'm not sure what the pizzas are, I have a freezer full, they aren't bad. I haven't seen the chili cheese Fritos though.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Wait...you're not saying Tombstone Pizza Easy Mac as all one item are you?

lovinmaryland

The Chili Cheese Fritos you would find at a gas station like wawa etc.. :yay:

Can you get the pizza over there still frozen ? Good trick...

Nebermind... read above....

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Right - Tombstone pizza flavored Easy Mac. (If you can imagine :dead:)

Never heard of it. Interesting. I did see some new flavors of the easy mac, since my daughter seems to live off this stuff, but I didn't pay attention to what they were.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I think it is - otherwise, can ship a Tombstone Pizza to Afghanistan?

I was thinking the same thing, but she has cleared it up. Now I have seen the styrofoam boxes with the dry ice in them that last days. The meat companies use them to send meats all over the place. I see these a lot at Christmas time. But I doubt I'd send one to Afghanistan.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I checked the Kraft site and don't even see the pizza flavored easy mac listed. They may have discontinued it. I'd hit a Food Lion; they usually carry that type of stuff.