Burning Rubber...

sockgirl77

Is it worth it? I just saw a jackass burn rubber coming out of a business. Damn near hit me as he car spun around. I hope his tires are bald now. :rolleyes:

thurley42

HY;FR
Is it worth it? I just saw a jackass burn rubber coming out of a business. Damn near hit me as he car spun around. I hope his tires are bald now. :rolleyes:

is it worth what? Looking B!tch!n as you get posi on your sweet 85 camaro?

....i don't think I need to go any further!:lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
back in the day I just flushed them. but that was before AIDS and having a septic tank.
I suppose burning is the responsible thing to do for the protection of our society

I used to do that with a Pontiac Catalina. Somehow, just not the same reaction if it's not a t-bird, camaro, firebird, etc....

Hell yeah it's worth it! AND if I burn rubber with you baby, you will love it! :huggy:

:killingme - sorry, could not resist...

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Wonder if it's worth it if a cop sees it and you have to pay a hefty fine on top of a ticket? Or if it is worth it that someone driving by almost got hit? Or if you actually did hit that person driving by?

Take solice in the fact that if he was leaving a business, he was probably doing it for one of two reasons.

1: He just got fired. Now you can laugh at him for looking like an even bigger jerk-off.

2: He thought you were hot and was trying to impress you.

:shrug: :lol:

sockgirl77

Take solice in the fact that if he was leaving a business, he was probably doing it for one of two reasons.

1: He just got fired. Now you can laugh at him for looking like an even bigger jerk-off.

2: He thought you were hot and was trying to impress you.

:shrug: :lol:

1. I would feel sorry for him b/c it's one hell of a company. :yay:
2. Nada. He was burning out before I was in sight. I saw the smoke as I was rounding the corner.

thurley42

HY;FR
at this time i'm imagining the event in my head....and i can't decide whether Molly Hachet "Flirtin with Disaster" or .38 Special "Hold on Loosely" was playing on the stereo......

EDIT

My apologies, I just realized due to time/day of the week it was "Workin for the Weekend"

He's a man on a mission and there are some Old Millwaukee's with his name on it

kevron99

Do Work Son!
HELL YEA IT"S WORTH IT!!!!! :larry:

It's only a $50 fine and one point...... nothing one day of community service won't take care of!

Now if they would just make a damn Burnt Rubber Air Freshener!

Pete

Repete
Shoppers had a big wall display of rubbers behind the customer service counter. Are rubbers so at risk for shoplifitng they need to move them back there to be protected?

It might discourage someone if they had to go ask the mild mannered grandmotherly type lady at the counter for a dozen ribbed, reservoir tip lubricated, ultra thins.