Sick pervert

B

Bronwyn

So this guy calls... a prank call. Says all kinds of things like he's naked, he's gonig to hurt someone blah blah blah. Wants to talk about all the "dirty things" he's doing. Real SICKO.

My problem - there is no way to *69 at work and his cell isn't showing up on caller ID.
He calls over and over for more than 2 hours, actually, he's on the phone right now, so maybe he's not done.
So I call the police, maybe they can do SOMETHING. They say they will send a patrol officer. This was 45 minutes ago. Even if the officer got on the phone with the person, maybe they could help!

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo: :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

I'm losing my mind!!! :tantrum

B

Bronwyn

Good luck with the Perve. Sorry, I don't have a solution.

Murphy's Law. 10 minutes before the officer finally showed up (to his credit, I heard dispatch call for him 1 HOUR after I called them), the perv stopped calling.

So this guy calls... a prank call. Says all kinds of things like he's naked, he's gonig to hurt someone blah blah blah. Wants to talk about all the "dirty things" he's doing. Real SICKO.

My problem - there is no way to *69 at work and his cell isn't showing up on caller ID.
He calls over and over for more than 2 hours, actually, he's on the phone right now, so maybe he's not done.
So I call the police, maybe they can do SOMETHING. They say they will send a patrol officer. This was 45 minutes ago. Even if the officer got on the phone with the person, maybe they could help!

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo: :jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

I'm losing my mind!!! :tantrum

Don't answer if no id shows up?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Look inside the front of your phone book. There are instructions on how to deal with obscene calls

B

Bronwyn

Look inside the front of your phone book. There are instructions on how to deal with obscene calls

I thought of that too. It states:

Harrasing/abusive calls
How to handle obscene, obusive, threatening or harassing calls

1) Hang up at once! Wait at least 20 seconds before placing a call. This allows Verizon's equipment to disconnect the caller even if the caller doesn't hang up.

2) Never give any information, such as your name or address, to unknown callers. Teach all members of your household, especially children, not to give out any information

3) If calls continue, call your Business Office and discus the problem

Wow.... that was a LOT of help

bcp

In My Opinion
phone company can find the number of any call made. unless its a pay phone, they guy is caught.

Geek

That would work if it was allowed... but at my job, the operator HAS to answer every call.

Hey, Next time say the words "Operator, this is the call" press a number and hold it for a little, than say it again. Repeat until he hangs up. You could even mention the frequency like "This is his fourth call today", and make notes of the times he calls. He will think you have someone at the phone company helping you.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
One time I got a loser perv on the phone and when he started asking me questions like what Im wearing and talking dirty to me, I turned the tables on him and asked him all that stuff. It makes them crazy, takes all the fun out of it for them. If he calls again, try it.