Something going on in Cobb Island

F

FireBuff40

Charles County Fire Communications is transferring an Ambulance from Company 2 Hughesville to the quarters of Station 6 Cobb Island? Is the Island flooding over?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Charles County Fire Communications is transferring an Ambulance from Company 2 Hughesville to the quarters of Station 6 Cobb Island? Is the Island flooding over?

Wouldn't surprise me, the trailer park near the Benedict bridge is flooded out and they are looking for shelter for the residents for the night, the water is over the docks and up to the DNR building. It's crazy out there. Trees down all over Calvert County.

F

FireBuff40

Wouldn't surprise me, the trailer park near the Benedict bridge is flooded out and they are looking for shelter for the residents for the night, the water is over the docks and up to the DNR building. It's crazy out there. Trees down all over Calvert County.

Transfer Rescue Squad 7 to the quarters of Company 2.... OH WAIT no such thing as Squad 7 anymore... sorry Bay Kat lol

F

FireBuff40

Charles County just re-alerted Station 5 Benedict for their Zodiac Boat, Mutual Aid to Calvert County, Hallowing Point Trailer Park

cgwife

Charles County just re-alerted Station 5 Benedict for their Zodiac Boat, Mutual Aid to Calvert County, Hallowing Point Trailer Park

I heard the Zodiac being called for someone in a wheelchair who cannot get through the water and also for some small children. I hope everyone gets out safely and gets shelter for the night. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone! Calvert County is SWAMPED everywhere right now!

F

FireBuff40

In front of 801 Washington Ave, reported Motor Vehicle Accident with one overturned, Station 1, EMS 51, EMS 10 being alerted (La Plata, Charles County)

Jbeckman

Was at Cobb Island late into the evening...the Island itself generally doesn't not flood and most residents live on the island..it is the small inlet leading to the bridge that floods including the areas with 2 restaurants. The water was over the top of some piers and coming into the yards at some of those residents. Most of the homes there have been rebuilt due to flooding over the years and the most recent hurricanes flooding. The restaurants...not so much. Parents checked in okay just a short moment ago.