Flooding

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
This at 7am , any more and it could be bad.

Attachments

• flooding.jpg
    flooding.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 439

johnycarcinogen

The beach this morning looked like it did after Isabel almost...the water was barely staying out of the parking lot and trees were everywhere.

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Here in Chuck County is pretty bad also. There are roads flooded and they called school off also. It looks like we had a really good wind storm, there are trees and branches down.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
From Great Mills - and I'm not waterfront. Or, at least, I wasn't yesterday.

Attachments

• flood.jpg
    flood.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 282

Jameo

What?!
Holas/Neptunes/Town Creek Marina/whatever you wanna call was sitting under a few inches of water this morning when I came into work. Tide was about 1/4 of the way across the street right in front of it.

Pandora

There is standing water several inches above my pool cover and my driveway is painted with leaves and branches.

A

amotley

Anyone drive by the beach where golden west way is? I wonder if the water is over the street there.

it was last night and the posts were all up and laying across the road also. then i heard a call on the scanner from the police saying for someone to call cre and tell them they couldnt move them from the road last night,

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Went and got 10 gallions of gasoline for the generator . Allmost $40 :nomoney: ....... I see a power pole snaped off up rather high last night near Carrols Equipment John Deere and smeco did a quick fix to get service back up. The pole is still hitting the telephone line kind of streaching it out. My phone has rung like ten times this morning ,only one ring and nobody there so the phone is out sorta.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And the rain is STILL coming down. The good news is that tomorrow is supposed to be sunny - I have massive yard cleanup that needs to be done. I feel for the people who REALLY got hit.