Holes in the Road in Prince Frederick

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Be extra careful going thru PF today in the rain. Those "divets" that SHA has dug out in various spots are well disguised by standing water.

I hit one on the northbound side just past the firehouse. Tore a huge-unrepairable hole in one of my 6 month old tires (and I was only going about 40 mph). :tantrum :tantrum
:tantrum
Apparantly I'm not the first victim.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Be extra careful going thru PF today in the rain. Those "divets" that SHA has dug out in various spots are well disguised by standing water.

I hit one on the northbound side just past the firehouse. Tore a huge-unrepairable hole in one of my 6 month old tires (and I was only going about 40 mph). :tantrum

Go back where you bought the tire from if you paid the extra couple of $$ for the 'road hazard' insurance

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
:yay:

I hit one on the northbound side just past the firehouse. Tore a huge-unrepairable hole in one of my 6 month old tires (and I was only going about 40 mph). :tantrum :tantrum

We have them in St Marys as well southern end 235 holding lots of water darn State Highway starts a job and never finishes it.:sarcasm:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Go back where you bought the tire from if you paid the extra couple of $$ for the 'road hazard' insurance

I believe I did (double checking my reciept when I get home) but I got them at Costco up in Frederick when I was up there visiting my dad. He swears by them. This morning I just swore.

R

residentofcre

are you okay? I've heard of whiplash from hitting things that hard....