Hey... anyone in CRE

R

residentofcre

I just called over to the office and got a busy signal....

How are the roads? Do we have a bunch of flooding going on? Trees down?

I just called over to the office and got a busy signal....

How are the roads? Do we have a bunch of flooding going on? Trees down?

I did not notice any issues w/ my drive out of CRE to work this morning @ 6:30am. My yard, although littered w/ leaves, is just fine so far.

R

residentofcre

I did not notice any issues w/ my drive out of CRE to work this morning @ 6:30am. My yard, although littered w/ leaves, is just fine so far.

I left at 7AM .... but it's been raining in buckets since then....

sparkysgirl

Hey,
I"m a member of Solomons VRSFD. I was riding through on my way home last night and Sea Horse beach is BAD. Water came up over the road, logs and debris everywhere. We called the control center and asked them to get a hold of Ranch Club maintenance but I don't know if they did or not! From everything else I saw it wasn't too bad

A

amotley

Hey,
I"m a member of Solomons VRSFD. I was riding through on my way home last night and Sea Horse beach is BAD. Water came up over the road, logs and debris everywhere. We called the control center and asked them to get a hold of Ranch Club maintenance but I don't know if they did or not! From everything else I saw it wasn't too bad

it was terrible some of the posts up last night there on golden west. sand, foam, water, ducks lol