Rain

sunman1_67

It's been raining for almost 28 hours now. We only have 38 days left to build the ark. Anybody sick of this chit yet besides me?:doh:

T

toppick08

It's been raining for almost 28 hours now. We only have 38 days left to build the ark. Anybody sick of this chit yet besides me?:doh:

First off, the sun will be out in the morning.....secondly, we will wish for this moisture come late summer.........:yay:

AndyMarquisLIVE

First off, the sun will be out in the morning.....secondly, we will wish for this moisture come late summer.........:yay:
Doubtful.

WX+ says this is going to be the trend this year - lots of rain. The same long term weather pattern is in place that we had in 2006. Considering we're drenched now, it's fixing to be a long year. :ohwell:

T

toppick08

Doubtful.

WX+ says this is going to be the trend this year - lots of rain. The same long term weather pattern is in place that we had in 2006. Considering we're drenched now, it's fixing to be a long year. :ohwell:

I know Andy, hotter than normal summer, but also above average rain..good for me, since I cut grass.:lol:.....and also good for the water tables......and my many gardens....

I love 'El Nino years.........:yay:

Warmer and wetter than normal, huh? Guess the dehumdidifier in the basement is going to be running extra duty this year. Last time it was like that I had mold everywhere....