**Star Pony**

fredsaid2

Check this out...how cute is that!

I like FHoTD's comments "We have solved the entire Krazy Kolor Breeder problem. Let's make it REALLY COOL to have a horse with stars or other designs, instead! You can do it with the horse you already have, you don't have to breed for it (hell, you can't breed for it) and all you need is a $200 pair of clippers and time." :biggrin:

Attachments

• adorablejessie.jpg
    adorablejessie.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 165

-lilgiggles-

...trying to keep up...
Aw that is cute :smile: ...reminds me of a life-size "My Little Pony"
I wouldn't try that during winter though! Poor thing!!

-lilgiggles-

...trying to keep up...
I don't have my ponies anymore, but I might still have a cassette tape that told stories about the "my little ponies." (theme song and everything) :cheesy:

:huggy:

KMPaddy2255

I don't have my ponies anymore, but I might still have a cassette tape that told stories about the "my little ponies." (theme song and everything) :cheesy:

:huggy:

HAHA! Giggles I have a tape too. It's the one when they fight off the monsters. Don't know if you remember that? :high5:
It had the Sea Ponies on it! I kept the pony mansion and all that stuff.
Too funny!

devinej

I like FHoTD's comments "We have solved the entire Krazy Kolor Breeder problem. Let's make it REALLY COOL to have a horse with stars or other designs, instead! You can do it with the horse you already have, you don't have to breed for it (hell, you can't breed for it) and all you need is a $200 pair of clippers and time." :biggrin:

Can we say OCD?? WOW:otter::lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

Wow!! :faint: That is one patient pony. No way the pony in my avatar would have ever stood still long enought to have something like that done.:jameo:

Thanks for sharing that picture Fred.:yay:

Loper

Animal Poor!
I saw this...this is awesome! Someone is extremely talented with clippers!

and that pony had to be just as laid back as could be to stand there for that long!!! :yay: It is very CUTE!!!!!!

I'm thinking that person was a cosmetologist at some point... :lmao: