Plant Thieves Are Back

cashncarry

Remember the plant theives from last week stealing plants from the front yard of a foreclosed home that is now a listing for Obrien? Well they just pulled up, twisted and broke off branches from the hedge around the front yard. Ya think maybe they're having a wedding and are going to use the hedge "clippings" in their wedding bouquets? God forbid they actually buy or pay for anything they want. Maybe they could become Angelbaby's next rehabilitation project.:lmao:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Remember the plant theives from last week stealing plants from the front yard of a foreclosed home that is now a listing for Obrien? Well they just pulled up, twisted and broke off branches from the hedge around the front yard. Ya think maybe they're having a wedding and are going to use the hedge "clippings" in their wedding bouquets? God forbid they actually buy or pay for anything they want. Maybe they could become Angelbaby's next rehabilitation project.:lmao:

Give the police/real estate office their license plate number and vehicle description. Inform them you saw the first round of plant stealing too. That is destruction and theft of private property and they need to be treated like the criminals they are. It brings down property values in your area and makes it harder to sell that property to decent owners.

cashncarry

Give the police/real estate office their license plate number and vehicle description. Inform them you saw the first round of plant stealing too. That is destruction and theft of private property and they need to be treated like the criminals they are. It brings down property values in your area and makes it harder to sell that property to decent owners.
I did call the realtor but didn't bother with the police. It's quitting time and the madness is on so they're probably hiding somewhere. Didn't want them to have to make an appearance just for some plants. Ya think I should just rent a back hoe for tthe hieves to make it easier to get what ever they want? At least they could fill in the holes and smooth at their diggings with a back hoe.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
I have had all manor of stupid stuff stolen out of my yard. But no one touches the plants. Or my flamingos.

Just to add to the fun I would go pee on them all.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I did call the realtor but didn't bother with the police. It's quitting time and the madness is on so they're probably hiding somewhere. Didn't want them to have to make an appearance just for some plants. Ya think I should just rent a back hoe for tthe hieves to make it easier to get what ever they want? At least they could fill in the holes and smooth at their diggings with a back hoe.

Do they have any of those blue hostas over there?

nosey

Must be my builder stealing all the plants! When we had an addition put on, came home to find a hole where my cone flower used to be! Water bottle sitting right next to it (we even supplied them with the water!). I asked him about it and he said it must have been the neighbors! Baloney! He was such an a%# that I know it was him.