Bathing a rabbit

A bear and a rabbit are relieving themselves in the woods. The bear looks at the rabbit and asks:
"Do you have a problem with feces sticking to your fur?"
"No," replies the rabbit.
So the bear wiped his ass with the rabbit.

Sort of. But the water is much hotter and you use more celery, carrots, garlic, big chunks of onion and potato, and spice to suit.

:lmao:

A bear and a rabbit are relieving themselves in the woods. The bear looks at the rabbit and asks:

:lmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket

Well, it sort of looks like a bear wiped his ass with the rabbit. :lol:

He's got major turdage stuck to his back hindquarters. :dead:

M

Mousebaby

Did my bunny all the time, she just sat there. Hope your lucky like I was! :howdy:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Sort of. But the water is much hotter and you use more celery, carrots, garlic, big chunks of onion and potato, and spice to suit.

:mad:

Okay, that actually is funny, :lol: I really hate rabbits. Well, I don't really hate rabbits. I just hate having a rabbit with a smelly ass living in my family room. :frown:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Are you a rabbit lover? You can have mine, free of charge. He's a lovely rabbit when his butt is clean. :jet:

:confused: I saw a post a while back that was almost identical... Except the word "rabbit" was replaced with "husband"

Weird huh?

:roflmao:

M

Mousebaby

Are you a rabbit lover? You can have mine, free of charge. He's a lovely rabbit when his butt is clean. :jet:

Nope, can't do it. Just had to get rid of mine because she kept causing me to go into major asthma attacks. :bawl:

M

Mousebaby

Crap. :mad:

He really is a super nice rabbit. He just stinks, and I clean his cage constantly.

Is he neutered? If he was neutered he would quit spraying and making that smell. The hormones would no longer be there. Also, you can get this stuff at Petco, it's calle Bi Odor and it works great! You put it in their water and it takes most of the smell out of their wastes. It would help a lot more if he was neutered though.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Is he neutered? If he was neutered he would quit spraying and making that smell. The hormones would no longer be there. Also, you can get this stuff at Petco, it's calle Bi Odor and it works great! You put it in their water and it takes most of the smell out of their wastes. It would help a lot more if he was neutered though.

or you cna go the hot water, carrots and tater route

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Christy just put him in the sink and spray his butt with warm water till the poop falls off...make sure he stays in the house if he has poops stuck because of maggots...what are you feeding him to give him the shiats? More ruffage for firmer rabbit circle turds.. :huggy: