2 Comon Plecos to a good home

MightyWarMonger

Just as the title said I have 2 Comon Plecos free to a good home, they are about 6" long give or take. My tank is a little crowded and they are about the bigest ones in the tank and I need them to go. I was suposed to have my bigger tank set up by now but since I will be moveing soon I stoped setting it up and now I need these two guys to go.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Just as the title said I have 2 Comon Plecos free to a good home, they are about 6" long give or take. My tank is a little crowded and they are about the bigest ones in the tank and I need them to go. I was suposed to have my bigger tank set up by now but since I will be moveing soon I stoped setting it up and now I need these two guys to go.

If nobody claims them, the pet store in Leonardtown has a trade in your Pleco program. Maybe you could trade these guys in on some smaller models!

deemerma

If you didn't trade them in and no one has taken them off your hands, I have an outside pond, if they're hardy enough, I can take at least one off your hands, it's a small pond. Had 2 FAT goldfish that lived over a year maybe even 2, until we drained/cleaned the pond, they didn't live through the change in chemistry and we won't do that again...