Looking For My Daughter

Jacqueli48

HELP! My daughter ran away from home on 06/07/08. If you have seen her, please notify the sheriff's department at 301-743-2222. She is with a 22 year old named Robert (Bob) Lawson who has NO business with a 17 year old. They could be possibly traveling in a 1996 Purple Chevy Blazer.

Thanks for your help.

Jackie
301-246-4348
240-682-1678

Attachments

• steph.JPG
    steph.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 877
T

toppick08

HELP! My daughter ran away from home on 06/07/08. If you have seen her, please notify the sheriff's department at 301-743-2222. She is with a 22 year old named Robert (Bob) Lawson who has NO business with a 17 year old. They could be possibly traveling in a 1996 Purple Chevy Blazer.

Thanks for your help.

Jackie
301-246-4348
240-682-1678

Hope you find her.....:huggy:

K

kris31280

Are they able to do an Amber Alert, since she's under 18?

Thanks for your help.

Jackie
301-246-4348
240-682-1678

Are they suspected to still be in the area?

Good luck - we'll keep our eyes peeled. :huggy:

Poohhunny1605

Thanks for your help.

Jackie
301-246-4348
240-682-1678

I'm sorry that she is gone, but I hope she will have a safe return to her family :huggy:

They will figure out how hard it is to live on their own once they get out there and more or less she will return home or once they settledown where ever they end up, she will call you. I'm sure guilt will set in..Good Luck!

Jbeckman

What area is she/are you from. When, again? Any sightings since? Most recent?
I don't recognize the SO phone number. Haven't heard about this locally.
Any additional info would help us all.

You might want to look boy wonder up under Maryland Judiciary Case Search - he seems like an fine upstanding young man :sarcasm:

You had a peace order out against him? :popcorn: Looks like it ended and they got back together - sorry to hear about that... sometimes kids just don't get it.

Either way - good luck...

Jacqueli48

Spread Her Photo

Could everyone spread her photo around. She knows a lot of kids and maybe your (teens) may have seen her. You know how these kids think only other teens can take care of them (sure)

K

Kain99

Could everyone spread her photo around. She knows a lot of kids and maybe your (teens) may have seen her. You know how these kids think only other teens can take care of them (sure)

My sons will be home this evening. I'll ask them both. They have some pretty good connections, so if she's still local hopefully they will know something.

MMDad

Lem Putt
You might want to look boy wonder up under Maryland Judiciary Case Search - he seems like an fine upstanding young man :sarcasm:

You had a peace order out against him? :popcorn: Looks like it ended and they got back together - sorry to hear about that... sometimes kids just don't get it.

Either way - good luck...

Second peace order is still in effect - through October. He was picked up for violating that one earlier this month.

Peace orders aren't worth the paper they're written on.

SoMDGirl42

I hope you find your daughter. I'll keep my eyes open. A purple blazer should stand out. It would help if you had a tag number.

Second peace order is still in effect - through October. He was picked up for violating that one earlier this month.

Peace orders aren't worth the paper they're written on.

I didn't catch that, but see it now...

You would think if he violated the peace order he would get slammed as the person is suppose to obey it. I always thought once he is in violation that is it - straight to jail, do not pass Go and collect $200. :shrug:

But, once he is caught it does become one more charge they can hit him with... plus I believe the other charges will carry a stiffer penalty because he violated the peace order 2x.

Jacqueli48

Violation

The violation was on him for my daughter. My daughter went to her fathers and he got out of jail and got her in the middle of the night. I would love to introduce him to Mike Tyson and have a few other thangs bit off other than one ear.

I know my daughter for some reason or another wants to be with him but she is too nieve (sp?) to realize he is a person who manipulates young girls. He does do drugs and that has me scared to death for my daughter. Hopefully, she will wake up and realize who this guy is and come back home. Whe will be a senior next year.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
If she does not call you within 48 hours, I'd call that a kidnapping.
3-5 plus statutory rape. :yay:

I don't think you'll have to worry about hiring Tyson, the fellas at the pokey will handle this... :ohwell: