Seabreeze Fireworks...

sockgirl77

Rocked! They were awesome. The food and cold beer was great too. Oh and the people too! I was so impressed. I will be frequenting there more often. :yay::yay:

scratch

Yeah your right Seabreeze was crazy last night...Food was great,Fireworks were great,and the band was too...No Green Jelly Beenz rocked!!!!

sockgirl77

Yeah your right Seabreeze was crazy last night...Food was great,Fireworks were great,and the band was too...No Green Jelly Beenz rocked!!!!

I didn't even catch the name of the band. Thanks. They did a Sublime song and sounded just like them. :yay:

livinlf2fullest

Discreet Cougar Hunter
I didn't even catch the name of the band. Thanks. They did a Sublime song and sounded just like them. :yay:

Yeah, I have a cpl of friends that said they got blasted and the place was a great place to be, ill be there next yr for sure to watch the fireworks.

sockgirl77

Yeah, I have a cpl of friends that said they got blasted and the place was a great place to be, ill be there next yr for sure to watch the fireworks.

It sure beats dealing with the traffic. I love how Sandgates waited until Seabreeze finished their fireworks to attempt their own fireworks show. It blowed. :lmao:

onebdzee

off the shelf
We watched the ones in Solomons and the ones that my neighbor shot off(all from the comfort of my backyard)....both were just about at the same "ooo and aahh" level

scratch

yeah the band was No Green Jelly Beenz and they rocked...As for Sandgates fireworks they sucked there was like 2 people at Sandgates watching them...:lmao:hahaha...Everybody was too busy rocking out at Seabreeze..Then when Sandgates was done with their pathetic little display...Seabreeze started another one!!! Fun night had by all...You could even see the Solomons Fireworks across the water those looked really good too...

sockgirl77

yeah the band was No Green Jelly Beenz and they rocked...As for Sandgates fireworks they sucked there was like 2 people at Sandgates watching them...:lmao:hahaha...Everybody was too busy rocking out at Seabreeze..Then when Sandgates was done with their pathetic little display...Seabreeze started another one!!! Fun night had by all...You could even see the Solomons Fireworks across the water those looked really good too...
I don't think that was Solomons. :lol: There were 3 people across the water lighting them off but I doubt that you saw Solomons from Seabreeze.

SoftballCrazy

Rocked! They were awesome. The food and cold beer was great too. Oh and the people too! I was so impressed. I will be frequenting there more often. :yay::yay:
Hey! We were there too...Seabreeze had a good crowd, great fireworks, great band...w/ the rain earlier that evening I worried the band wouldn't get to play. Swampy's is a nice little addition, knew Swamp personally - I'm sure he would've loved the place too.

M

missperky

It sure beats dealing with the traffic. I love how Sandgates waited until Seabreeze finished their fireworks to attempt their own fireworks show. It blowed. :lmao:

How many drunks did it take this year? Any fires? :lmao:

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
Hey! We were there too...Seabreeze had a good crowd, great fireworks, great band...w/ the rain earlier that evening I worried the band wouldn't get to play. Swampy's is a nice little addition, knew Swamp personally - I'm sure he would've loved the place too.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed NGJB...

They almost didn't play that night, but we held out and got everything set-up correctly and quickly and the show went on...