Johnathan Hillstrand.........

camily

Peace
He's my favorite captain on Deadliest Catch.
I think I have a crush on him.:drool:

*If anyone here is dating Johnathan Hillstrand please know I am not aware of it. I didn't know who to PM to ask. I do not mean to be rude or in bad taste. TY.

tyky

eieio
He's my favorite captain on Deadliest Catch.
I think I have a crush on him.:drool:

*If anyone here is dating Johnathan Hillstrand please know I am not aware of it. I didn't know who to PM to ask. I do not mean to be rude or in bad taste. TY.
At least it's not the one that was coughing up blood :barf: did they really need to show that

backagain39

John Hillstrand Bio: Capt. John Hillstrand (age 45) has a love for life on the edge that doesn't end when he gets off the boat. He rides a Harley Davidson that is rigged with a nitrous boost that will add 300hp of acceleration at the touch of a button. He’s a leather-jacket-cowboy boot guy, but his friends say he is really a teddy bear. He is not afraid to speak his mind and he runs a tight ship. John has 2 children, recently became a grandfather (twice) and spends his time between Seattle, Wash., and Homer, Alaska. He has a great sense of humor and is very generous. When John was asked if the guys talked much on the boat he said: “Not while we are fishing, but off the deck we are a bunch of hens.”