St. Clements Shore

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
My mom - n- law has lived here for about 25yrs, hubby & I about 10 yrs. We love it. We've never had a problem.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I love it. It is very quiet and peaceful. The only thing I would complain about is that there are no sidewalks and people drive a little to fast.

This can be true. I've yelled a few times at them when I'm out walking with the kids.

I've lived there for about 3 years and I love it. You have your kids that stroll up and down the street but thats about it. It's quiets and friendly.

mommyof2

What are the pros and cons of living in St. Clements Shores?

My husband and I have lived in the Shores for 4 years now. We rented a house for a year and then bought our current home right after it came on the market. My husband grew up in the Shores and loved it so much that we decided that is where we wanted to raise our children.

Our neighbors are wonderful, we all look out for one another, taking care of house plants, animals, and our elderly neighbors when someone is on vacation, providing emergency child care when necessary and having nice conversations w/ other neighbors taking an evening walk. The neighborhood is peaceful but still has the excitement and life only children can provide. My husband and I take our boys for walks in the evenings and don't ever have to worry about cars running us off the roads.

The park down the street is wonderful. It was renovated about a year or 2 ago and very well maintained. It's smaller then some but great for the community. The water access and pier privileges offered to members of the HOA (very cheap) has supplied many a hour of fun for our dog. He loves swimming in the Bay and my boys crack up watching him. Needless to say their joy and happiness are what makes my day.

I know there are other places that may have more to offer if you're looking for excitement but if you want peace and quiet and neighbors you get along w/ I recommend the Shores, especially if you have children.