Mattress Stores in Lexington Park

D

Dixie

What do we have here - Mattress Corner on Great Mills, Mattress Warehouse near Starbucks and is there one near K-Mart does anyone know and if so do you know the name of the place? TIA

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
There is one right next to Game Stop/Ross by Petco.

Go there. Other mattress stores aren't that great.

If you want tempedic mattress, this is the only store have the real one. The Mattress Warehouse by Starbucks are "fake".

D

Dixie

There is one right next to Game Stop/Ross by Petco.

Go there. Other mattress stores aren't that great.

If you want tempedic mattress, this is the only store have the real one. The Mattress Warehouse by Starbucks are "fake".

Thank you. I stopped at the store by Starbucks already - asked the guy to show me a double in a medium price range. He showed me a mattress that was $1500! Am I naive? Is that a medium price range?

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Thank you. I stopped at the store by Starbucks already - asked the guy to show me a double in a medium price range. He showed me a mattress that was $1500! Am I naive? Is that a medium price range?

Eh, the sales people that work at Mattress Warehouse never even asked us if we wanted help, so we went to the one by GameStop and the sales man there immediatelly asked us if we need any help and he made recommendations. I highly recommend the one by GameStop. Those people work there are very friendly.

I got the Tempedic mattress and ever since then, I slept real good and my back is thanking me every morning. :yay:

D

Dixie

Eh, the sales people that work at Mattress Warehouse never even asked us if we wanted help, so we went to the one by GameStop and the sales man there immediatelly asked us if we need any help and he made recommendations. I highly recommend the one by GameStop. Those people work there are very friendly.

I got the Tempedic mattress and ever since then, I slept real good and my back is thanking me every morning. :yay:

I had forgotten about them. How's their delivery - stuff in stock - can it be delivered to the store, then picked up eliminating the delivery fee? I probably should just stop. I got a Sealy, pillow top thing not too long ago - wish I could have afforded the tempurpedic. I need a new mattress for my son - he's up all night and sleeps all day - most lately in my bed - him with his smelly why should I take a shower it's summer teenage body sleeping on my 400 thread count 100 percent cotton sheets and expensive (ok it was on sale) bedspread.

I love him but I am very sensitive to body odors.

D

Dixie

I read this as "Mistress Stores in Lexington Park" :doh:

I think they're building one of those in that new shopping center they've been advertising. Mistresses R Us, Mistress Corner, Mistress Warehouse....something like that.

dn0121

Sams clubs have great mattresses and they will even deliver. I saved about $1500 using them.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I had forgotten about them. How's their delivery - stuff in stock - can it be delivered to the store, then picked up eliminating the delivery fee? I probably should just stop. I got a Sealy, pillow top thing not too long ago - wish I could have afforded the tempurpedic. I need a new mattress for my son - he's up all night and sleeps all day - most lately in my bed - him with his smelly why should I take a shower it's summer teenage body sleeping on my 400 thread count 100 percent cotton sheets and expensive (ok it was on sale) bedspread.

I love him but I am very sensitive to body odors.

Their delivery were GREAT! Those men took the old mattresses out and took them downstairs into my basement and stack them where I wanted them to put it at. :yay: AWESOME MEN! They put the new mattress into my bed furniture. They were very careful and friendly.

Well, I couldn't afford the tempedic mattress either, but they had the 0% monthly payments for two years and I paid it in full when I got the Tax Refund. I didn't pay any interest fees. :yay:

I don't think I paid delivery fee because they have this special if you live within certain miles from the store, it is free. If you live outside of the mileage range, they charge you for the miles they have to travel outside of "free" range. I'm not sure. You can find that out at the store.

Yes, it can be delivered to the store and you can pick up. They give you alot of options. :yay:

I'm very happy with thier service, delivery, and my new mattress. I'm sleeping much better and feel very rested. :yay: