The stupid "Black in America" thing.....

Tomahawk202

It'll make ya feel good..
One: I have been black, in America long before CNN ( Clinton News Network ) decided to take an interest in it, and make a national story out of it. I don't need to watch TV to expierience what I have lived everyday for 35 years. I think it's all because of this Obama Bull$hi.., and not because anyone really gives a damn. Much like the people on this thread, and on this post.

When I first started reading the forums here on SOMD, I argued with a lot of you and realized that no matter what I typed, I just wouldn't win. So now, I pretty much have adopted the same attitudes that I have been shown throughout the years, and sit back, do my thing, and to hell with the rest.

If you don't care, why should I?

I started out with, " I walk through the mall with baggy jeans a baseball cap on backwards and a .45 tucked in my pants, with a shirt over it. Next to it in a pocket, I keep a gold shield, cause I have been a cop for over 13 years. The way I am received in the area by white people makes my skin crawl". I wish that you could have seen some of the most pathetic, pi$$ poor excuses that I received for peoples' actions.

People, justifying your horrible actions towards other human beings makes you just as ignorant and stupid as you preceive them to be. I am shocked to learn that most people haven't learned or understood this yet. Alot of people I chat with on here, and some of the posts that I received were from people who realized that that wasn't good, said it was just the way they were raised, and would make an effort ( for themselves ) to work on it. Because they realized that if they didn't start to change themselves, they would never have an impact on the world. For those people, I commend them.
( for the record, I always dressed like that out of uniform. Just the way I felt comfortable )

I severely dislike Barrack Obama. I disagree with every word that comes out of the man's mouth. I am black, and will not vote for him, come november, and neither will my wife. ( so she says, but she has never given me a reason to doubt her ) I may not know everything, but I do know this, when Obama gets elected president, and it will happen, there are going to be alot of white people in southern maryland with their bottom lips poked out, and their shoulders slumped, scratching their heads and saying to themselves, " how did we let a black man become president?" I won't be happy, but I'll be proud. And there are going to be alot of changes made in this country.

To all the racists, bigots and haters out there I say this, your parents failed. Your community failed. They didn't raise a nice, upstanding, ( possible ) christian individual. Instead they raised a monster attempting to judge a person by the color of their skin, and the actions of a select few, rather than improving on their own lives, and improving their own outlook on society.

To everyone else, I applaud you. The world is diverse and different. WE KNOW, there are white people abusing the system, as much as there are black people taking drugs and robbing liquor stores. We know that Washington is full of white people, who have done nothing, and continue to do nothing for our entire country, as much as there are black people filling the inner cities and walking around under the overpasses with their hands out. All nationalities have sterotypes and misnomers associated with them. But we look past them. We understand that if the world is going to get better, we have to start HERE with us, and then move forward.

Hopefully things will get better people. Under Obama, I don't see it. But I have been wrong before. I don't live in SOMD anymore, but it still feels like home to me. I wish you all the best, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the tornadoes decide to jump over that part of the world for the rest of the year. :howdy:

bcp

In My Opinion
I started out with, " I walk through the mall with baggy jeans a baseball cap on backwards and a .45 tucked in my pants, with a shirt over it. Next to it in a pocket, I keep a gold shield, cause I have been a cop for over 13 years. The way I am received in the area by white people makes my skin crawl". I wish that you could have seen some of the most pathetic, pi$$ poor excuses that I received for peoples' actions.
a bunch of anger there, maybe some warranted, some not.

you will be treated how you dress, society has been conditioned to expect the worst from the black thugs, read the news. If you dress with your pants around your ankles, your hat on backwards, you are doing so for a reason, that reason would be to present yourself as someone you are not, as a thug. dont be too surprised when you are treated as such by those around you. they have no clue that you are an undercover cop.
True Story.
when I went to buy my boat a few years back, I went to the Bayliner place in Edgewater, I was dressed in some tore up jeans, a shirt that I had been wearing in the yard while cutting some wood, torn sneakers and I needed a shave.
the guys a bayliner would not even talk to me, had no interest, obviously I was one white guy that couldnt afford to purchase any of their inferior products.
so I went up to the Chapparel dealer right up the hill from them.
that guy treated me good, my appearence didnt matter. I bought a 48,000 dollar boat from him that day.
I liked the trailers at bayliner better so I went right back down, and bought the trailer for my boat. when the sales guy saw me paying for the trailer, and heard that I had just bought from his competetors, he asked why?
so I told him it was because of his attitude.
Its not just blacks that get treated poorly when they dress a certain way, its all people regardless of color. As an officer, I suspect you should know that.

To all the racists, bigots and haters out there I say this, your parents failed. Your community failed. They didn't raise a nice, upstanding, ( possible ) christian individual. Instead they raised a monster attempting to judge a person by the color of their skin, and the actions of a select few, rather than improving on their own lives, and improving their own outlook on society.
Maybe the parents and communities have not failed, maybe the actions of a specific race can be blamed for an impression they made.

To finish off.
Thank you for your service to the community.

Solja_Boy

Exactly people treat you how you dress. Somtimes life can be tuff. I am millionare and dress like it. When I go out on weekands in my best gear somtimes I get pissed off when every other girl at the bar wants me to buy them a drink simply because I can afford it.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Exactly people treat you how you dress. Somtimes life can be tuff. I am millionare and dress like it. When I go out on weekands in my best gear somtimes I get pissed off when every other girl at the bar wants me to buy them a drink simply because I can afford it.

Yeah, I hear you.:whistle:

bcp

In My Opinion

joking or not, if the girls had any indication that you were a bazzillionair, you would not be able to get rid of them. Even considering the fact that you are the ugliest black child ever to be born.:lmao:

Solja_Boy

joking or not, if the girls had any indication that you were a bazzillionair, you would not be able to get rid of them. Even considering the fact that you are the ugliest black child ever to be born.:lmao:

It is easy to get rid of them. If I don't want to deal with a girl at a bar I spike her drink with a shot of exlax. As soon as they head to the bathroom I just dip out.

bcp

In My Opinion
:yay:
I have to remember this, being an old balding fat white married guy thats broke, I just cant get rid of those little 20 year old sex freaks. they just want me.

It is easy to get rid of them. If I don't want to deal with a girl at a bar I spike her drink with a shot of exlax. As soon as they head to the bathroom I just dip out.

Tomahawk202

It'll make ya feel good..
a bunch of anger there, maybe some warranted, some not..

You have completely missed the point.

you will be treated how you dress, society has been conditioned to expect the worst from the black thugs, read the news. ..

BLACK THUGS? Nice.... I guess the criminals on Captial Hill get a pass because they are white huh?

If you dress with your pants around your ankles, your hat on backwards, you are doing so for a reason, that reason would be to present yourself as someone you are not, as a thug. ..

Nice, I like how you seem to THINK you know what you are a talking about. But the contrary couldn't be more obvious...... Oh, and who said that I had my pants down around my ankles? If you are going to quote me, or present a weak argument, please get it right.... :coffee:

dont be too surprised when you are treated as such by those around you. they have no clue that you are an undercover cop. ..

You just proved my case, right there.... I don't think I need to explain any further....

To finish off.
Thank you for your service to the community

You are very welcomed. :popcorn:

bcp

In My Opinion
You have completely missed the point.

BLACK THUGS? Nice.... I guess the criminals on Captial Hill get a pass because they are white huh?

Nice, I like how you seem to THINK you know what you are a talking about. But the contrary couldn't be more obvious...... Oh, and who said that I had my pants down around my ankles? If you are going to quote me, or present a weak argument, please get it right.... :coffee:

You just proved my case, right there.... I don't think I need to explain any further....

To finish off.
Thank you for your service to the community

You are very welcomed. :popcorn:
perhaps the picture painted of how you dress caused me to think thug.

and I dont trust any politician and for that matter, those white guys dressed in the million dollar suits will steal your last dollar in a second if you give them the chance.

Tikibar

Wayne from Maine
Hey Tomahawk202........

the sun is up, the sky is blue, it's beautiful and so are you my man. Chin Up!

Last edited:

oldman

Lobster Land
I, as an older white person, will admit I am somewhat leary of the younger black race. My first bad experience was as a teenager hoeing weeds in an open field when I was confronted by a knife pulled on me by another teenager that I had previously played little league ball with. Second experience was while in the Navy being hit in the head with an umbrella because the guy (a Marine) and his friends wanted the cheeseburger I had in the bag. Do I have a reason to be leary? And don't misunderstand me because I have had no problems since then, many good experiences actually, but the past just doesn't go away. To me the color of your skin doesn't mean a thing, treat me as an equal and I will certainly do the same to you.

S

shiki

One: I have been black, in America long before CNN ( Clinton News Network ) decided to take an interest in it, and make a national story out of it. I don't need to watch TV to expierience what I have lived everyday for 35 years. I think it's all because of this Obama Bull$hi.., and not because anyone really gives a damn. Much like the people on this thread, and on this post.

When I first started reading the forums here on SOMD, I argued with a lot of you and realized that no matter what I typed, I just wouldn't win. So now, I pretty much have adopted the same attitudes that I have been shown throughout the years, and sit back, do my thing, and to hell with the rest.

People, justifying your horrible actions towards other human beings makes you just as ignorant and stupid as you preceive them to be. I am shocked to learn that most people haven't learned or understood this yet. Alot of people I chat with on here, and some of the posts that I received were from people who realized that that wasn't good, said it was just the way they were raised, and would make an effort ( for themselves ) to work on it. Because they realized that if they didn't start to change themselves, they would never have an impact on the world. For those people, I commend them.
( for the record, I always dressed like that out of uniform. Just the way I felt comfortable )

I severely dislike Barrack Obama. I disagree with every word that comes out of the man's mouth. I am black, and will not vote for him, come november, and neither will my wife. ( so she says, but she has never given me a reason to doubt her ) I may not know everything, but I do know this, when Obama gets elected president, and it will happen, there are going to be alot of white people in southern maryland with their bottom lips poked out, and their shoulders slumped, scratching their heads and saying to themselves, " how did we let a black man become president?" I won't be happy, but I'll be proud. And there are going to be alot of changes made in this country.

To everyone else, I applaud you. The world is diverse and different. WE KNOW, there are white people abusing the system, as much as there are black people taking drugs and robbing liquor stores. We know that Washington is full of white people, who have done nothing, and continue to do nothing for our entire country, as much as there are black people filling the inner cities and walking around under the overpasses with their hands out. All nationalities have sterotypes and misnomers associated with them. But we look past them. We understand that if the world is going to get better, we have to start HERE with us, and then move forward.

Hopefully things will get better people. Under Obama, I don't see it. But I have been wrong before. I don't live in SOMD anymore, but it still feels like home to me. I wish you all the best, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the tornadoes decide to jump over that part of the world for the rest of the year. :howdy:

:coffee: Good show!

S

shiki

I, as an older white person, will admit I am somewhat leary of the younger black race. My first bad experience was as a teenager hoeing weeds in an open field when I was confronted by a knife pulled on me by another teenager that I had previously played little league ball with. Second experience was while in the Navy being hit in the head with an umbrella because the guy (a Marine) and his friends wanted the cheeseburger I had in the bag. Do I have a reason to be leary? And don't misunderstand me because I have had no problems since then, many good experiences actually, but the past just doesn't go away. To me the color of your skin doesn't mean a thing, treat me as an equal and I will certainly do the same to you.

2 instances is enough for you to judge a group of people that number in the millions?

smilin

BOXER NATION
Interesting to contemplate the newest generation coming up. My white as rice boys are totally color blind. One has a wonderful girlfriend who happens to be (OMG) black. My other son has played sports his whole life and doesn't really care what you are, just as long as he can trust you. My Godfather was so black he was almost purple, loved the guy like my father, which led me to lifelong friends who happen to be black.
I grew up and worked in and around DC and have never seen so much anger directed at everybody as I've seen from African Americans. The vision of a young black male dressed with a flat brimmed cap turned sideways, over sized sports jersey and pants flopping off his butt doesn't give me a lot encouragement to empathize or socialize with him or anyone dressed like that -white or black. The statement that whites won't look you in the eye must not take into account the fact nobody looks at anybody they are scared of.
Dressing like a gangster or thug is one hell of dumb fashion statement.

oldman

Lobster Land
2 instances is enough for you to judge a group of people that number in the millions?

I don't think that's what I said. I don't judge blacks or any other nationality as a group. I only said I'm somewhat leary of the younger ones. And just how many bad instances in my 63 years of life do I get to judge or have an opinion? And my goodness gracious, I do read the crime reports and I do read the stats on the jail populations.

wildlowrider

BOO HOO HOO!!!

Get over yourself Tomahawk. Don't try and tell the public that we should trust all the gangster wannabe's. If I was to walk up on some "thugs", I would probably get shot, stabbed, or jumped.

I trust your thug dressing wannabe's as much as I trust the people in the places I hang out in! Oh by the way, when I say "thug dressing wannabe's" that goes for the black AND the white ones.

You see Tomahawk; I have to live in a world just like you do. Don't believe me?? Let me explain.

I ride a Big loud Harley, my skin is covered head to toe in Tattoos, I wear what "I" consider to be comfortable which is dirty broke-in jeans and a t-shirt, my head is shaved, and most of the time I like to sport a beer gut.

Now do you think I can walk down a street full of lady's carrying handbags without any of them holding it tighter to their body?? Or do you think the American people should forget EVERYTHING they have ever heard or seen in real life or on TV about the various biker gangs?

Trust me I can't, and the American public will never let judgment go! People stare at me like I am some kind of criminal all the time. But you know what? I think this is where you and I differ from each other. I always get right up to the passing point and SMILE REAL BIG and say good morning maam'! I do not walk away offended, because I know that over the years the biker gangs before me have left a bad taste in societies mouth. I deal with it and so should you. Your little thug wannabe's have created a bad name for the group of people you like to fit into. If it makes your skin crawl when people look at you or respond to you dress like you buddy Obama.

Think long and hard bro, in America people judge ALL other people. NO MATTER WHAT. you think those little girlys at the club don't judge soljaboy? He rich and sick of people treating him rich, Your thuggish and tired of people treating you that way, and I am a dirty azz biker trash and tired just like you!!

I'm not crying though. Here's is what I suggest. You, Soljaboy, and I get together....I wear soljaboys outfit.....you wear my biker gear...and solja boy will wear your loose shirt and baggy pants, and we will all be friends and walk down the road together full of people of all races.
But wait...I don't think that will work. Now the public might accept us, but our friends won't!!

Personally I don't care what people think about me, could care less about what your wearing, and don't give a damn about how much money soljaboy has. I have been judged all my life but I forced myself to not give a #### what other people think about me!! You don't like me get THE F### OUT!!
Learn to do that Tomahawk, and your life will be allot more peaceful.

I'M DONE!!!

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Its a curse.
sometimes I feel bad telling them Im married.

like when Miss Venezuela tried to get me to bed her.. I hope she gets over my rejection.

You understand the look they get.

I sure do....It's really sad to see their faces after rejection...