2004_0126Image0004.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 2004_0126Image0005.JPG
    2004_0126Image0005.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 107

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
They're from France. :biggrin:

Jazz and Catt called them their French Cats.....

They are from Panama....I did not trade..I sold them to a petting zoo in VA the lady gave them a pen bigger then mine :faint: and you know how much space they had here..Long story but now the cage sits empty..maybe a chicken house? She calls almost every day...loves them..I miss then..the cage door open and them gone makes me sad...less to feed..less stress...and monkey chow got harder and harder to find/get..to all that loved them and knew them..thanks for :gossip:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

They are from Panama....I did not trade..I sold them to a petting zoo in VA the lady gave them a pen bigger then mine :faint: and you know how much space they had here..Long story but now the cage sits empty..maybe a chicken house? She calls almost every day...loves them..I miss then..the cage door open and them gone makes me sad...less to feed..less stress...and monkey chow got harder and harder to find/get..to all that loved them and knew them..thanks for :gossip:

:yay: Hope you sent their oreos.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

:huggy: Sorry about your French cat badgers. Where in VA is this petting zoo?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Sent her some perfume with them :yikes: rembember how they put stuff in their tail?? Oscar in particular loved to put a banana in his tail :faint:

:gossip:

Apparently they all like to do that. I was watching something a few weeks ago and that had coatis on there and they were rubbing everything in their tail before they ate it. :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I was just thinking if it was close :shrug: I could take the boy there.

Let me post a linkie to her website she has some neat stuff...she does pony rides etc..she has a camal and a Panagotian (?) cavy too...

Not sure if Oscar and Cookie ever got their green card :whistle:

M

Mousebaby

Oh Paso, I remember meeting them when you first got them. I am sorry they are gone. I know how hard it is to rehome an animal. :huggy: They are the cutest exotic critters I've seen!

M

Mousebaby

Apparently they all like to do that. I was watching something a few weeks ago and that had coatis on there and they were rubbing everything in their tail before they ate it. :lol:

You know Hedgehogs do the same thing sort of. If they have a new smell in their environment they will taste it and then lick the scent all over themselves. It's called self anointing. The first time Jellybean did it I was freaking out cause she looked like she was having some kind of fit! :lmao: