St. Mary's Soccer

sockgirl77

From the website I am able to see that the U5 games are on Mondays but they do not list times. I called the 301-373-3399 and I get a recording from 5/10 saying that all fields are closed due to rain. Anyone know where I can find out game times? Thanks!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
From the website I am able to see that the U5 games are on Mondays but they do not list times. I called the 301-373-3399 and I get a recording from 5/10 saying that all fields are closed due to rain. Anyone know where I can find out game times? Thanks!
I doubt they've set up the games yet. Is registration over? We're still registering at NSL.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I doubt they've set up the games yet. Is registration over? We're still registering at NSL.

I just went to their site. Monday nights 6:30-8 for pick up games age 6 and over during the summer. After registration they play the fall season on the weekends - normally Saturday mornings.

sockgirl77

I just went to their site. Monday nights 6:30-8 for pick up games age 6 and over during the summer. After registration they play the fall season on the weekends - normally Saturday mornings.

I am looking at the under 5. I see Monday nights but no times. :ohwell:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
I used to be on the Board. If I am not mistaken the Schedules are not posted until Registration is over.

St. Mary's Youth Soccer

"Registration for the Fall 2008 season is now open. Walk-in registration is available at Chancellor's Run Regional Park as follows:
Saturday, August 2nd, from 9 to 1PM
Saturday, August 9th, from 9 to 1PM
Saturday, August 16th, from 9 to 1PM ($10 late fee applies)
*We accept registrations for players born from August 1st 1990 through July 31st, 2004"

Last edited:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Just looked at it again and I see where they will have the U5 games on Monday evenings. I would guess from 6:30-8 the way they are now for the pick up games. If you decide to register they can tell you there, but since the little ones have shorter games, your start time will vary. The coach will give you the schedule at practice.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Thanks everyone. :yahoo:

I outta :smack: you for making me look at that site. I happened to notice they had a vacancy for the Field Manager again.

I just shot an email off volunteering again. This is your fault and YOU are going to help me line fields this year :lmao:

sockgirl77

I outta :smack: you for making me look at that site. I happened to notice they had a vacancy for the Field Manager again.

I just shot an email off volunteering again. This is your fault and YOU are going to help me line fields this year :lmao:

Yeah, because I really have time for that. :lol: