"Sonic" in St. Mary's County?

ziggy74

Good morning all! Forgive me if this has already been discussed, as I'm fairly new to the forums, but I recently heard that we are getting a Sonic drive in locally. I've also heard we're getting an Olive Garden. Anyone know more about this?

T

toppick08

Good morning all! Forgive me if this has already been discussed, as I'm fairly new to the forums, but I recently heard that we are getting a Sonic drive in locally. I've also heard we're getting an Olive Garden. Anyone know more about this?

One could only hope.....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

I think the Sonic is going in right next to the new go-cart track. PM Otter for details.

DuffMan

I think a Sonic, Olive Garden and the go kart track have been in the works for about 10 years now. Oh don't forget the new movie theater.

BernieP

Resident PIA
We've been "getting an Olive Garden" forever...

Well apparently this time there is some fact to backup the rumor. I'm not sure of the location, it was described as across from the Wildewood Center on RT 235. A new retail / mixed use center was approved. Olive Garden was named as one of the outlets in there.

Not to long ago I heard from a friend that they had called the national HW of Olive Garden and were told that there were no plans to put a franchise in St. Mary's Co. That they didn't feel the population could support it.

Maybe it's true now.
Sonic? I have no clue. What's one more drive thru / fast food joint.
Just more litter.

Peter Forsberg

Well apparently this time there is some fact to backup the rumor. I'm not sure of the location, it was described as across from the Wildewood Center on RT 235. A new retail / mixed use center was approved. Olive Garden was named as one of the outlets in there.

Not to long ago I heard from a friend that they had called the national HW of Olive Garden and were told that there were no plans to put a franchise in St. Mary's Co. That they didn't feel the population could support it.

Maybe it's true now.
Sonic? I have no clue. What's one more drive thru / fast food joint.
Just more litter.
Tell Olive Garden to look at Outbacks parking lot every night and see if the population can support an Olive Garden in this area.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
And is this all going to happen before or after we get a Home Depot and a Chuck E Cheese? :rolleyes:

dn0121

It made google maps

I guess this is where the Sonic is going according to Google Maps.

Attachments

• Sonic on Google.jpg
    Sonic on Google.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 341

BernieP

Resident PIA
Tell Olive Garden to look at Outbacks parking lot every night and see if the population can support an Olive Garden in this area.

maybe they did and that's what changed their mind. They'll need a bigger bar then normal for an Olive Garden to compete with Outback

BTW, go Phils.... f FooPaa

Callie girl

I read that Olive Garden and Texas Roadhouse or something like that are going somewhere across from Kmart in 2009. I think it was in the Enterprise not sure though.

Cherry Limeade :drool: