8 month old infant shot and killed in PG

penguin6

This one really made me sick.

washingtonpost.com

An 8-month-old boy strapped in a car seat in a minivan was killed last night when someone shot the infant's father in the parking lot of a Prince George's County apartment building, officials said.

I can't open the link at work but based on what's posted I can't see not being sick by it. Did the father of the child also die? I can't imagine what he, if he's alive, the childs mother...the whole family is going through. I hope they caught the bastard that pulled the trigger.......did they????

JimW711

Driving the Z
This one really made me sick.

washingtonpost.com - nation, world, technology and Washington area news and headlines

An 8-month-old boy strapped in a car seat in a minivan was killed last night when someone shot the infant's father in the parking lot of a Prince George's County apartment building, officials said.

News Channel 4 is reporting that this may be linked to the fact that the mother was a witness to a murder in DC over the weekend where an 18 year old from Gaithersburg was shot numerous times.

MrX

High Octane
Shady Side Ave in Suitland, im not surprised.

Tragic story that a baby was murdered.......

C

CalvertNewbie

News Channel 4 is reporting that this may be linked to the fact that the mother was a witness to a murder in DC over the weekend where an 18 year old from Gaithersburg was shot numerous times.

UFB. I hope the police are at the funeral for this poor little baby. I'm scared that these animals will show up there to "finish the job". I'll never understand how anyone can harm/kill an innocent child. It'll never make sense to me.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
UFB. I hope the police are at the funeral for this poor little baby. I'm scared that these animals will show up there to "finish the job". I'll never understand how anyone can harm/kill an innocent child. It'll never make sense to me.

I don't know they were shooting at the father and one bullet went thru the van or its window and struck the poor little baby or if they did it as a threat to the father or mother. Either way it's so tragic and you're right, they might show up at the funeral to finish the mother off. I hope the father has protection in the hospital as well.

JimW711

Driving the Z
I don't know they were shooting at the father and one bullet went thru the van or its window and struck the poor little baby or if they did it as a threat to the father or mother. Either way it's so tragic and you're right, they might show up at the funeral to finish the mother off. I hope the father has protection in the hospital as well.

The report stated that the "mother" was a witness.

C

CalvertNewbie

Good point - I'm sure he does, at least I hope he's protected in the hospital. Of course it's just speculation but it's kind of strange that they didn't shoot the mother, who is the actual witness. It's almost as if they wanted to send her a message to keep her mouth shut by killing her family. That's mob mentality, maybe the gangs work the same way. What a shame.