Drunk driver in the ranch club

angelbaby

Yesterday around 6pm a drunk driver took out 7 or so mailboxes including my parents'. He ended up in my parents' front yard. Thank god my kids werent out there. We had just gotten there 10 mins before it happened. My daughter was getting ready to go out and mow the front lawn for my mom. Did anyone hear about this on the scanner?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Someone also took out the stop sign at the Little Cove entrance.

cgwife

Yesterday around 6pm a drunk driver took out 7 or so mailboxes including my parents'. He ended up in my parents' front yard. Thank god my kids werent out there. We had just gotten there 10 mins before it happened. My daughter was getting ready to go out and mow the front lawn for my mom. Did anyone hear about this on the scanner?

Where did this happen at?

butterfly08

Where in the Ranch Club do your parents live?

limblips

PREMO Member

yes, I heard it on the scanner, popo's were looking for a gray Grand Am.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Saw the tire tracks on my way home tonight.. Luckily none of the kids were out there. I always see them outside.

angelbaby

Saw the tire tracks on my way home tonight.. Luckily none of the kids were out there. I always see them outside.

Yeah thank god for that. After he pulled out of their yard he just parked his car in their driveway and waited for the cops. I guess he knew he was done for.:lmao:

C

CalvertNewbie

Yeah thank god for that. After he pulled out of their yard he just parked his car in their driveway and waited for the cops. I guess he knew he was done for.:lmao:

I hope it wasn't one of their neighbors. Could make things a little awkward around the neighborhood. Glad nobody was hurt.

angelbaby

I hope it wasn't one of their neighbors. Could make things a little awkward around the neighborhood. Glad nobody was hurt.

Wasnt a neighbor that we know of. Whole dang street has to replace their mailboxes though. Well, maybe he will have to pay for that.

C

CalvertNewbie

Wasnt a neighbor that we know of. Whole dang street has to replace their mailboxes though. Well, maybe he will have to pay for that.

Well that's good. If he has insurance, they'll sure be paying for it. What a jackazz! :lmao: