driveway paveing

7dgirl

looking for info for some good companys. i have a price from tradeing post waiting on price coppenhaver and All Pro

ANy info would be great

delfromlb

Driveway

Call Nelson Sealcoat and Paving. They did our driveway and common street area all the way to our cul-de-sac. They were great!

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
we just recently had a couple estimates from seal pro, a plus, and copenhaven. i have read copenhaven is really good. their estimate was about $2,000 more then the other 2 places.

Pete

Repete
I just put a deposit down to get mine done with Seal Pro. They were $2100 less than Copenhaver quoted me 3 years ago and I have expanded the driveway quite a bit.

onebdzee

off the shelf
I just put a deposit down to get mine done with Seal Pro. They were $2100 less than Copenhaver quoted me 3 years ago and I have expanded the driveway quite a bit.

I would appreciate it if you could level it out to the road....so, the next time I come over on the bike, I won't wear out my brakes....TIA

Copenhaver has to keep his wife and kid in those expensive vehicles so they can run people off the road :ohwell:

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
we had our driveway done and we chose a plus. I would not recommend them. That is all.

Copenhaven's estimate was about 2,000 more then the other estimates we received. We hired a plus and they came and did the driveway. Copenhaven called me a couple weeks later and gave me a new estimate and came down a lot on the cost. We never asked them to negotiate. We never told them they were higher then the others. Not sure why they contacted us weeks later out of no where. Wish we would of waited :mad: I just think they must be great cause everyone recommends them.

KBaxter

Photographer
"you get what you pay for."

I'm assuming you wanted an Asphalt driveway?

A Plus Paving and Concrete located in Hughesville, MD

If you need Concrete...

Baxter Concrete located in Port Tobacco, MD

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I used :gossip: . I received a quote from them, and on the day that they did the driveway, I asked if I could receive a discount from them if I paid in cash. They agreed. I saved about $800 by paying in cash and by just asking them a simple question.