St Mary's County on Lockdown?

Dondi

Dondi
Heard on the radio that they are blocking traffic up on 235 near Wildwoode due to a nearby bank robbery. Anyone know anything about this?

me123

Heard on the radio that they are blocking traffic up on 235 near Wildwoode due to a nearby bank robbery. Anyone know anything about this?

I just got an email, can't get on thebaynet i guess the server is busy. But i copied and paste the email that i got. Hope everyone stays safe if this is ture!! :huggy:

St. Mary's County on Complete Lockdown - Manhunt for Kidnappers

ST. MARY'S COUNTY - 9/24/2008

All police have been called in and roads are being closed in an effort to find and capture a kidnapper that has reportedly kidnapped the manager of a PNC bank along with their family. Reporters are out attempting to find out more detail. For this breaking news. TheBAYNET.com will keep everyone informed as events unfold.

Look out for a blue older Chevy Chevy Tahoe - partial tag 939M. Anyone seeing this vehicle is cautioned not to approach and call 911 immediately.

At last report, the woman kidnapped had been ejected from the vehicle and there is a child still captured by the persons or person in the older Chevy Tahoe.

Dondi

Dondi
:bonk:Sorry, I just saw the other thread on the News and Current Events forum.:dork:

But I did hear that traffic is moving on 235 again.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
They just called for the K9 units. They are looking on Buck Hewitt Rd. SBM they don't know if he has gone down the railroad track or not.

7dgirl

was just told that all person that were being held have been relessed but still looking for person who done it

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
Update: Complete Tag Number Issues in Kidnapping

Update: The Solomons Bridge has been shut down heading northbound, leaving St. Mary's County heading into Calvert County.

In St. Mary's County there roadblocks at several intersections. Sheriff's are trying to alleviate traffic, by letting traffic by while searching for specific vehicles.

More information to follow as it becomes available...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All police have been called in and roads are being closed in an effort to find and capture a kidnapper that has reportedly kidnapped the manager of a PNC bank along with their family. Reporters are out attempting to find out more detail. For this breaking news. TheBAYNET.com will keep everyone informed as events unfold.

Look out for a blue older Chevy Chevy Tahoe - tag number 949M839. Anyone seeing this vehicle is cautioned not to approach and call 911 immediately.

At last report, the woman kidnapped had been ejected from the vehicle and there is a child still captured by the persons or person in the older Chevy Tahoe

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I have been hearing sirens - sounds like emergency vehicles/sheriff/state troopers, and there goes a helicopter - heading northbound, from my location in the Chancellors Run Rd. area. Been going on for about a half hour, while I've been watching the news channels. They are far enough away, that you can tell they are on Rte 235 - the vehicles, I mean! :lol:

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
They are searching on Buck Hewitt, just talked to a friend and they had her and her kids go back inside. They were out waiting for the bus.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
St. Mary's County on Complete Lockdown - Manhunt for Kidnappers

Look out for a blue older Chevy Chevy Tahoe - partial tag 939M. Anyone seeing this vehicle is cautioned not to approach and call 911 immediately.

At last report, the woman kidnapped had been ejected from the vehicle and there is a child still captured by the persons or person in the older Chevy Tahoe.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
They found the Tahoe and now looking for a black Nissan driven by a black Male Armed and Dangerous.